Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Crumps Brother wrote:

i will still try to get them at outlets if they restock because, quite frankly, i could use the money from reselling...and don't be mad at that 'cause i don't come in here asking for "favors" or "hook-ups" like many have...nobody here owes me anything and i don't owe anyone

i like this man's way of thinking 
too bad the rest of niketalk is not the same way 
I have agreed with what you have said for years now. This guy here is on point too! 

there is no reason to hook anyone up unless you know them face to face 
even then you could end up getting the shaft 

plus nike dont give a damn about its customers so why cant we make a little money off this crap 

the shoes dont come for free 

the dmv got no love
frown.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

The Freshnes has sick tees to accompany this release. Way better than the ones that Nike put out with these:

THE_FRESHNES_BANNED2.jpg

THE_FRESHNES_BEE_GRADES1.jpg

1985_PART_2_FRONT.jpg

1985_PART_2_BACK.jpg

Will cop tjhe white banned tee. Looks dope.. probably won't match it with my 1s tho. I'm good with that tee and sshorts and sandals. Too damn hot in az.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

The Freshnes has sick tees to accompany this release. Way better than the ones that Nike put out with these:

THE_FRESHNES_BANNED2.jpg

THE_FRESHNES_BEE_GRADES1.jpg

1985_PART_2_FRONT.jpg

1985_PART_2_BACK.jpg

Will cop tjhe white banned tee. Looks dope.. probably won't match it with my 1s tho. I'm good with that tee and sshorts and sandals. Too damn hot in az.

WOAH. I'M NOT THE ONE TO BUY MATCHING TEES MUCH BUT THE BANNED SHIRT WITH THE 'X' BEHIND IT WILL BE COPPED. BOTH THE BLACK AND THE WHITE.

^ that's my general feeling on The Freshnes and their tees. I see JB release these garbage tees or hats (like that awful true blue new era snapback) with every retro, but these guys put together some fresh stuff that you could match or wear solo. Seems like wherever I go someone wants to know where I got them at too. Breakin necks!

these things have had no problem fetching $300+ on ebay... what do you think is gonna happen when all hope is lost for anymore restocks and it's 110% confirmed the GR won't have nike air on the tongue?

nike's trying to be slick with this limited, b-grade, only sell in the outlets stuff...

this was a special release indeed. congrats to everyone who got their pairs.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nike's trying to be slick with this limited, b-grade, only sell in the outlets stuff...

true.  nike also knows that getting people to the outlet will also get them to buy other stuff while they are there.  very slick indeed.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

true.  nike also knows that getting people to the outlet will also get them to buy other stuff while they are there.  very slick indeed.

YEA THIS IS SLICK FOR THE CASUAL BUYER BUT FOR THE DIE HARD JORDAN RETRO HEAD LIKE MYSELF, NOT A SINGLE DAMN WAS GIVEN TO ANYTHING ELSE IN THAT STORE. MY EYES WERE SQUARELY FIXED ON THOSE BANNED BOXES.
laugh.gif

1985_PART_2_BACK.jpg

I really wish they had just put this graphic on the front of the shirt and left the back blank. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I really wish they had just put this graphic on the front of the shirt and left the back blank. 
yeah the front just made it cheesy

I like some of the stuff The Freshnes does, but for every 1 shirt I like from them there's 9 released that I can't stand. Still may have to get the banned shirt though, it's not very subtle, but better than the shirt JB tried to push at the outlets.

JB did a good job with the cap though.

What's gonna be even slicker is when the a grades of these surface as a gr later exactly the same. They been flooding the market with 1's for the last few years and they end up on sales racks and this was a test and a revenue booster for the quarter. Do u really think those hideous ones with the x will be put on shelves? The gr will be close to these if not the same

Holy cow are they ever rude at South Chicago. I talked to a girl and asked her how she was and then I said I knew they were receiving a lot of calls about the banneds but I was hoping they had a 7.5 in stock. She then told me 'no we sold out the day we got them' (not entirely true) and I said is there any chance you could tell me of another store that have a 7.5 in stock and she says 'Come on now, they've all sold out everywhere.' not even willing to help me out. I'm not expecting special treatment or anything but I was asking for a specific size so I'm not a reseller and I'm asking for a less popular size and I thought she could at least be nice about it instead she treated me like I was crazy. I was so taken aback by the way she said it I was like uh ok thanks and I hung up.

Sorry, I'm just really frustrated just like everyone else about this release and how Nike handled it. I hate having smaller feet cause I never know if Nike/JB will release my size. I thought these would only be released in a size 8, nothing smaller. I chat with Nike reps telling me smallest size is an 8, I can't call stores asking cause they're fed up with receiving calls, I can't line/camp out cause they won't even release them in Canada and the closest outlet that got these was Wrentham, MA which I didn't even know about and now I find out more than a week after release that 7.5 actually exists. It's irritating.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent.

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Holy cow are they ever rude at South Chicago. I talked to a girl and asked her how she was and then I said I knew they were receiving a lot of calls about the banneds but I was hoping they had a 7.5 in stock. She then told me 'no we sold out the day we got them' (not entirely true) and I said is there any chance you could tell me of another store that have a 7.5 in stock and she says 'Come on now, they've all sold out everywhere.' not even willing to help me out. I'm not expecting special treatment or anything but I was asking for a specific size so I'm not a reseller and I'm asking for a less popular size and I thought she could at least be nice about it instead she treated me like I was crazy. I was so taken aback by the way she said it I was like uh ok thanks and I hung up.

Sorry, I'm just really frustrated just like everyone else about this release and how Nike handled it. I hate having smaller feet cause I never know if Nike/JB will release my size. I thought these would only be released in a size 8, nothing smaller. I chat with Nike reps telling me smallest size is an 8, I can't call stores asking cause they're fed up with receiving calls, I can't line/camp out cause they won't even release them in Canada and the closest outlet that got these was Wrentham, MA which I didn't even know about and now I find out more than a week after release that 7.5 actually exists. It's irritating.

LOL
roll.gif

Holy cow are they ever rude at South Chicago.
they are IDIOTS at the south chicago store.  the manager screwed me out of a phone order before the hype even got big.  then i talked to another manager a few days later and she was dumb too.  i'm sorry to hear they wouldn't do their job.  they are a joke.
eyes.gif

if i were you, i would just try to win that 7.5 on ebay.  at this point, finding a 7.5 in a store is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  your chances are slim.

your only other option would be to wait and see if the GR version is close to the outlet version...but i kind of doubt they will be.  time will tell.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Holy cow are they ever rude at South Chicago.
they are IDIOTS at the south chicago store.  the manager screwed me out of a phone order before the hype even got big.  then i talked to another manager a few days later and she was dumb too.  i'm sorry to hear they wouldn't do their job.  they are a joke.
eyes.gif

if i were you, i would just try to win that 7.5 on ebay.  at this point, finding a 7.5 in a store is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  your chances are slim.

TRUE. NOT TO MENTION THEY WON'T DO A PHONE ORDER ANYWAY.

What do you expect her to do, they literally are sold out everywhere (except Portland has a 17) . People are buying all the sizes they can either to resell or hope to trade in their size. You're at the mercy of another NTer to post about a restock w/ phone orders. I'm sure she gets 100s of calls per day asking about banned 1s
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom