Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cristianm

Thats horrible.  I get a few employees acting like %*@ holes as well but, I've put them in their spot by simply ASKING for their supervisor.
Once you throw that in while they giving you an attitude they seem to calm down and apologize.  Gets them all the time..  I had an argument with a manger in the NORTHWEST over not being able to sell my daughter a pair during OPEN hours.  It's a long story but to make it short  I took the survey gave the most negative feedback, got a call from the REGIONAL rep and got a $500 gift card.  Very satisfied about that
I'm glad it worked out well in the end for you. I should've spoken to the manager but I was literally in shock with the way she was speaking to me that I didn't know what else to say other than thanks and goodbye. I'm also really glad about your situation in that it was escalated and the company apologized for its mistake and offered you compensation.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NOBODY HAS MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT RIVERHEAD IN THIS THREAD IN FOREVER.

STOP LYING.

indifferent.gif

this 

Could of sworn like a week ago this dude or someone else posted that same shiii iittt.

EXACTLY.

ATTENTION WHORING AT IT'S FINEST.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by vipersupra

One flaw I found is that my right pair is slightlyh higher than left pair.. once I set em side by side on a floor I can totally tell they're not d same height.. but then again, this is the only way you could tell. You can't tell that they're diff height when wearing them.. jus thought id let u guys know so u cn check you guys pair.. feel free to show pics.
THIS.

Sorry to hear that and thank goodness none of the pairs I came across were like this.

Quick question... For everyone that has these are both the left and right shoe perfect(quality wise)? Honestly, as DOPE as this release is I can see why Nike/JB had to scrap it. Most if not all pairs are different and I think it has alot to do with the leather they chose. I've seen pairs where one shoe looks smooth and buttery as hell, then the other shoe on the same pair will have wrinkles for days. My boys pair had a pink streak right down the middle of one of his toeboxs. 
sick.gif
It's hard as hell to find a flawless pair of these. But to be honest even knowing this I still would've copped regardless and thank goodness all the pairs I've had in my possession have all been pretty good looking. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But honestly, for those of you who ended up with mis-matched looking pairs... Does that bother you at all or are you just happy to be able to own a pair?

I was checkin both of my pairs for flaws and that's how I found out about the height issue.. but as far as I'm concern, both pair are flawless.. leather r textured the same.. and no its doesn't bug me whatsoever about d height issue. As I stated, it will be impossible to evn tell when I have em on. To the untrained eye they'd be lookn dynamite... I'm jus glad I got one and hopefully the other one comes through already but it seems like Oface83 trying to scam me. . =/ these are hella comfortable but the padding I thought were less compare to 01s.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

What's gonna be even slicker is when the a grades of these surface as a gr later exactly the same. They been flooding the market with 1's for the last few years and they end up on sales racks and this was a test and a revenue booster for the quarter. Do u really think those hideous ones with the x will be put on shelves? The gr will be close to these if not the same

I don't see that happening cause if Jb was gonna do that these would have been a qs or really limited Ls or something. If u take the B-Grade stamp off the Banned 1s and put them in the store people would have bought them cause of the Nike Air alone as good as this shoe looks the Nike Air sold most of these pair. The GR Banned 1s will be that Bs pair wit the X on the Jumpman and the Black X on the back just watch and see.

You guys are def right about the shoes looking completely different from one another, one of mine leans to the side a bit, lollol, I'm not even mad. Those ebay prices make me wanna flip these $+@#% and grab some old heat, not even gon lie.

Just sold my 2nd pair,got lucky and was able to cop 3 at marysville & 1 at Vegas via phone order.think I'm going to sleep on these last two pairs, now on the hunt for 2001 black/royals:smile:

please help i just got my shoes from vegas and i got size 14 and i got two left shoes please check your shoes and see if anyone got two rights by mistake and if so we can trade them so we would both have left and a right. please check if you can i hope that someone does vegas is not trying to help me at all they told me to try ebay if i want a pair. and that maybe a manager switched them who knows and she said she couldnt find any 14s at any other outlets. so right now im really upset with two great looking left shoes i cant use. so if you happen to have two right size 14s please pm me or email me at [email protected]. thanks alot

Guess what I got? That's right ur looking for a ds pair? Well mine aren't Lol but they are in good shape. Pm

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

You guys are def right about the shoes looking completely different from one another, one of mine leans to the side a bit, lollol, I'm not even mad. Those ebay prices make me wanna flip these $+@#% and grab some old heat, not even gon lie.

Dooooo it bro,u can still get $250 easy on these.

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Holy cow are they ever rude at South Chicago. I talked to a girl and asked her how she was and then I said I knew they were receiving a lot of calls about the banneds but I was hoping they had a 7.5 in stock. She then told me 'no we sold out the day we got them' (not entirely true) and I said is there any chance you could tell me of another store that have a 7.5 in stock and she says 'Come on now, they've all sold out everywhere.' not even willing to help me out. I'm not expecting special treatment or anything but I was asking for a specific size so I'm not a reseller and I'm asking for a less popular size and I thought she could at least be nice about it instead she treated me like I was crazy. I was so taken aback by the way she said it I was like uh ok thanks and I hung up.

Sorry, I'm just really frustrated just like everyone else about this release and how Nike handled it. I hate having smaller feet cause I never know if Nike/JB will release my size. I thought these would only be released in a size 8, nothing smaller. I chat with Nike reps telling me smallest size is an 8, I can't call stores asking cause they're fed up with receiving calls, I can't line/camp out cause they won't even release them in Canada and the closest outlet that got these was Wrentham, MA which I didn't even know about and now I find out more than a week after release that 7.5 actually exists. It's irritating.

Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent.
Sorry to hear that, but keep in mind the South Chicago location is in the "Hood," literally, they have 1 or 2 security guards on staff at all times.  That is just the way they are use to talking and communicating with their general clientele.  The staff in the store overall is solid, I know a few of the people that work there, and they are cool especially if you go into the store, they have probably just been getting flooded with calls lately for the Banned's and you just caught one of the ladies in a foul and less than pleasant tone, yet unprofessional, this is just how they are use to communicating with most of their customers.  Try to write it off as possible PMS, but you should be able to cop on Ebay for a reasonable price, if we get any more restocks in the chicagoland area, I will do my best to cop a pair for you, for retail+shipping. Good luck.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by trappedintime

The Freshnes has sick tees to accompany this release. Way better than the ones that Nike put out with these:

THE_FRESHNES_BANNED2.jpg

Will cop tjhe white banned tee. Looks dope.. probably won't match it with my 1s tho. I'm good with that tee and sshorts and sandals. Too damn hot in az.

WOAH. I'M NOT THE ONE TO BUY MATCHING TEES MUCH BUT THE BANNED SHIRT WITH THE 'X' BEHIND IT WILL BE COPPED. BOTH THE BLACK AND THE WHITE.
Finally. Nice and Simple 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I dont have those I's but Id buy that shirt

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Sorry to hear that, but keep in mind the South Chicago location is in the "Hood," literally, they have 1 or 2 security guards on staff at all times.  That is just the way they are use to talking and communicating with their general clientele.  The staff in the store overall is solid, I know a few of the people that work there, and they are cool especially if you go into the store, they have probably just been getting flooded with calls lately for the Banned's and you just caught one of the ladies in a foul and less than pleasant tone, yet unprofessional, this is just how they are use to communicating with most of their customers.  Try to write it off as possible PMS, but you should be able to cop on Ebay for a reasonable price, if we get any more restocks in the chicagoland area, I will do my best to cop a pair for you, for retail+shipping. Good luck.
Wow that is very kind, thank you for your offer. I am fortunate enough that my buddy JRThumper85 was able to get me an 8.5 when they first released but I knew that was too big, so I was going to try and trade for an 8 and I found someone on Sole Collector to do a trade with but I know a 7.5 would be a perfect fit. There's only one listing on ebay for a 7.5 and it's at $200 right now with at least 1 bidder. I haven't decided if it's worth bidding on just yet considering I have a guaranteed trade in the works.

I wasn't pleased with the sales associate but I do understand that they have been receiving a high volume of calls, and I've let it go. In the moment I was just very frustrated and needed to vent.

And like I tell all my buddies on here (not many right now since I'm new), if there's any shoe you're looking for shoot me a PM and I will take a look in Canada for you.

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

There is apparently a rumor that Nike Riverhead has the Jordan banned 1's. This is NOT true. Please do not call and ask for them as, again, we do not have them. Thank you.

TELL STEW TO SUCK A BIG FAT ONE FOR ME 

I AM DEAD SERIOUS 

Originally Posted by weave23

please help i just got my shoes from vegas and i got size 14 and i got two left shoes please check your shoes and see if anyone got two rights by mistake and if so we can trade them so we would both have left and a right. please check if you can i hope that someone does vegas is not trying to help me at all they told me to try ebay if i want a pair. and that maybe a manager switched them who knows and she said she couldnt find any 14s at any other outlets. so right now im really upset with two great looking left shoes i cant use. so if you happen to have two right size 14s please pm me or email me at [email protected]. thanks alot

Hey weaver sorry to hear your story about the two left shoes I would go and get my money back

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Nike are threw with these for sure, but many people may have returns so thats why sizes here and there keep popping up i scooped a 13 looking for a 14 and thats why I have to get rid of this size 13 to anyone who wants them
You are going to get this thread locked.

Hey weaver sorry to hear your story about the two left shoes I would go and get my money back

indifferent.gif
I get my 14s from Vegas today, I'll let you know if I have 2 right pairs. I'm starting to get worried, first the box thing now this. What the hell is wrong with that place?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

indifferent.gif
I get my 14s from Vegas today, I'll let you know if I have 2 right pairs. I'm starting to get worried, first the box thing now this. What the hell is wrong with that place?
laugh.gif
thats crazy bro i feel ya

Originally Posted by generaiya

Nike are threw with these for sure, but many people may have returns so thats why sizes here and there keep popping up i scooped a 13 looking for a 14 and thats why I have to get rid of this size 13 to anyone who wants them
Suprised you didnt comment in third person as you usually do. I am just trying to help my fellow nktlkers this thread is going to be closed soon neways despite any of my postings

Originally Posted by generaiya

Suprised you didnt comment in third person as you usually do. I am just trying to help my fellow nktlkers this thread is going to be closed soon neways despite any of my postings
Generaiya is surprised you're not banned or suspended yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom