Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green rhino123
This is straight fire. Thank you for posting this.
And I agree, i need some banned 1s so bad but $450+ is just way too much. I'll wait out a pair of ds '94's instead i think.

These have got to be one of my favorite releases this year. I actually wear my shoes and these have to be my favorite shoe to wear. I constantly have them on

If you're a fan of the Is, you definitely don't want to miss out on these. IMO they're the best quality retro in years, and they definitely don't skimp on the leather by using pleather. It's the real deal.

Love these, luckily I was able to cop for retail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NONE are for sale.. NONE.

^^^HOW MUCH?
laugh.gif

just kidding, i'm all set on these. these are THE BEST jordan release in years. i hope for a black/royal release with the materials of this one.

Jordan Brand definitely did this release right best quality in years with the return of the NIKE AIR that alone puts it over any release this yr or last yr for that matter.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

anyone know where I can get a pair for a good price ?

i would just keep an eye on ebay and hopefully you can snipe one for a decent price.
there's nowhere else to even find them besides maybe the buy/sell section once in a blue moon or maybe craigslist.
good luck w/ your hunt.

Originally Posted by phunkyfreesh

good concept but id rather see the OGS
laugh.gif
 What??? Damn they really need to make that selling threshold higher than 300 posts. $##%'s ridiculous.

a fellow NTer helped me out big time with this, got me a pair for retail plus shipping. S/O to Cristianm
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

EDIT:  messed around with a few pictures when i was bored the other day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom