Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nikolee

Just snagged two pair for 525!!!!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

a fellow NTer helped me out big time with this, got me a pair for retail plus shipping. S/O to Cristianm
pimp.gif
how it s/b here.......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

a fellow NTer helped me out big time with this, got me a pair for retail plus shipping. S/O to Cristianm
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

EDIT:  messed around with a few pictures when i was bored the other day.....
how can you look at these pictures and not think "the best jordan in years".
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i would be buying jordans if they put the quality back into them like they did on this one.
smokin.gif

For the sz.12 ppl do these run true to size? I'm a size 12 but since ppl trying to sell sz12s for $400+ I might consider a sz13 that I have seen for sale for not too much...is the sz13 a bad ideal?

Originally Posted by Rene42188

For the sz.12 ppl do these run true to size? I'm a size 12 but since ppl trying to sell sz12s for $400+ I might consider a sz13 that I have seen for sale for not too much...is the sz13 a bad ideal?

honestly if you get a 13 your gonna trash them because all the extra room you would have 
they are true to sz......

but if you do i guess you could add a insole & wear thick socks to make up some of that room.....

These are my favorite sneakers of 2011 (concords included) I still have a DS pair of sz 14 waiting on the back burner for next year.

Originally Posted by Rene42188

I almost always wear size 12 in Nike's and Jordans
Go with an 11.5 or a 12 in these my dude, dont go with 13 the toes will fold up too much

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Can't wait for these.

you've missed the boat,bus,plane & train for this rd fam
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry homie these are long gone, and the GR version was supposed to be out around this time of december I believe. 

This release restarted the interest in Black Red 1s again. I sold my DMPs for $110. After owning the Banneds, I knew I wouldnt wear those piece of crap shoes anymore.

I need to track down another pair of these next year so that ill have a backup.

Originally Posted by sthebest

This release restarted the interest in Black Red 1s again. I sold my DMPs for $110. After owning the Banneds, I knew I wouldnt wear those piece of crap shoes anymore.

still working on my pair from a certain nter holdin a sz 12 but wears 14
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sthebest

still working on my pair from a certain nter holdin a sz 12 but wears 14
laugh.gif

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

NT, I'm a reasonable guy. All I'm asking for is $250 for a deadstock pair. You're not getting them for retail ColdCity! I'm just going to have to give these to my unborn son in 20 years
laugh.gif

I paid close to $300 back when these released. Thought I overpaid but doesn't look it since some are happy w/ $250 even today.

GREAT release especially w/ the leather and "Nike Air" on the tongue. I've got almost 10 wears in and they still look crisp.

Like I said in the Concord thread, you gotta pay to play sometimes. 

Originally Posted by bruza

I paid close to $300 back when these released. Thought I overpaid but doesn't look it since some are happy w/ $250 even today.

GREAT release especially w/ the leather and "Nike Air" on the tongue. I've got almost 10 wears in and they still look crisp.

Like I said in the Concord thread, you gotta pay to play sometimes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom