Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, just called a near by outlet, dude in footwear said they will be getting them but just didn't know when. I even said " sorry i know you guys been getting these calls a lot " but sounded pissed. Can't blame him though haha.

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

They will be receiving them sometime next week. My pair on lock

I really hope they make it to the camarillo outlets. I have a friend who works there I just texted him right now, he might be asleep but will post as soon as I get info!
So Camarillo for sure?  The guy a couple pages back said some lady told him that only the Citadel and Ontario Mills locations would be the only so cal stores getting them.

Those are looking dope as hell 160!!!

just got off the phone with Nike Canada and again we are getting shafted on this release.  I wasnt expecting much but I thought it was worth a shot.  So its eBay or bust for me I guess. 

called cypress tx outlet last night they told me most prob june 1st not sure yet tho
called again this morning the lady said 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Those are looking dope as hell 160!!!

just got off the phone with Nike Canada and again we are getting shafted on this release.  I wasnt expecting much but I thought it was worth a shot.  So its eBay or bust for me I guess. 
thanks 
the quality on them is top notch 

i hope i can get a size 9 since i know there going to be too tight 

Just called the Outlet in Warrenton and the Nike factory @ the Mills they were able to locate the shoe but said they don't have any coming in but the 109 price tag was confirmed man I hope the outlets near me get them.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Just called the Outlet in Warrenton and the Nike factory @ the Mills they were able to locate the shoe but said they don't have any coming in but the 109 price tag was confirmed man I hope the outlets near me get them.
by "locate" do you mean just in the system or at actual specific locations?

still no dice at the jackson or jersey shore outlet.
booooooo!!!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by AEA18

by "locate" do you mean just in the system or at actual specific locations?

still no confirmation from jersey shore outlet.
booooooo!!!
just system no specific location 
frown.gif

So is anyone gonna hit up Arizona Mills when they open???
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they have them there make sure to post pics of your pickups.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Yessir! 14 or 15. I doubt a 15 was produced though. Coo, ill doth same!
Not sure 15 was produced BUT 14 definitely was because i have that one on route from the Portland store lol
Sadly it's not my size but will end up on the 'trophy case"

My goal today is to find one in my size.... as you can see i'm very busy at work
laugh.gif
!

laugh.gif
Yea I knew that 14 was produced. Long gone are the days that my size would sit around because nobody would buy it. Darn you Type X
laugh.gif

Hopefully I can come up on a 14 in these. I want these strictly for my personal collection. No trades, no flip.
Im a 14 too so hopefully  I can find a least one pair around somewhere
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

So is anyone gonna hit up Arizona Mills when they open???
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they have them there make sure to post pics of your pickups.
smokin.gif

guess not.
i did give them another call an hour ago and it's the same ol june 1st song and dance as everyone else.
last night when i called the person gave me zero info.

I just got word Johnson creek clearance outlet had a few pairs the other day as well, they are sold out. Missed them at my closest outlet, smh

i hope the market gets flooded with these and the outlets get restocks later on too. these shoes are nice but not worth the $500 or more people are asking for them on ebay. it's just stupid.  too many dummies buying sneakers these days.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

They will be receiving them sometime next week. My pair on lock

I really hope they make it to the camarillo outlets. I have a friend who works there I just texted him right now, he might be asleep but will post as soon as I get info!
So Camarillo for sure?  The guy a couple pages back said some lady told him that only the Citadel and Ontario Mills locations would be the only so cal stores getting them.
My boy told me sometime next week they will get them no confirmed date but he sad the employees there aren't even sure if they can cop with their discount or not so I might have to cop for retail, no big deal though been wanting some bred 1's and the theme for this makes me want these so bad. They loook like amazing quality from the pics everyone is posting 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wondered how long it would take for a mod to come in here to try & stop us from helping each other out..... i didnt see any outright selling in here but i guess im wrong

Yo just got some good info...It seems that this June 1 date that has kinda been floating around is the unofficial, official release date. From what I've been told, the Nike outlets that are receiving their shipments of these tomorrow, Friday, or Tuesday cannot sell them until June 1 as that is the date that Nike has told the outlets to release.

My source has kept it very consistent with the info that he's given me thus far about this release, so I trust what he's saying.

BUT, with that said, I still think you guys should hit up your local Nike outlet daily to make sure there's no frontin, half stepping, red herrings, miscommunications, backdoor deals, etc...you all likely know how things go down with some of these so-called "limited" releases.

I have a very good lead on a possible east coast source taht will have these sneakers, but i'm not putting up any info until confirmed through my source so stay tunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom