Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrWavez

Hey... im in houston what places will be selling these and for how much?
Call your local Nike outlets and the price is $109 
pimp.gif

Damn this thread is moving incredibly fast over the past few days..I see it growing over a 100 pages long by the time everything is done & over with..and please I see alot of guys have been asking the same questions over & over again,if you take the time do your research & just look thru the pages,chances are your question has probably been answered before..banned jordans hitting the outlet is no longer a secret,it's been featured on nicekicks,sneakernews,kicksonfire,u name it...so alot of newbies are gonna start popping up in this thread just to find out info..and another note stop comparing this release to yotr or bin 23's..remember people these are just highly sought after b-grades that have been thrown out by Nike,jus sit back,be patient and mark off the days til June 1st I'm pretty sure the majority of you will have your pair and then its off to the next hyped release

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Damn this thread is moving incredibly fast over the past few days..I see it growing over a 100 pages long by the time everything is done & over with..and please I see alot of guys have been asking the same questions over & over again,if you take the time do your research & just look thru the pages,chances are your question has probably been answered before..banned jordans hitting the outlet is no longer a secret,it's been featured on nicekicks,sneakernews,kicksonfire,u name it...so alot of newbies are gonna start popping up in this thread just to find out info..and another note stop comparing this release to yotr or bin 23's..remember people these are just highly sought after b-grades that have been thrown out by Nike,jus sit back,be patient and mark off the days til June 1st I'm pretty sure the majority of you will have your pair and then its off to the next hyped release
I dont think its going to be that easy.   Especially with how the dissemination of this shoe will be.  I mean, the whole Midwest is basically getting shut out from this shoe (outside of one shipment to SouthSide Chicago).  Dont get me wrong, I like the idea of releasing a highly sought after sample to the outlets, its an amazing idea.  However, its just terrible when you literally cut out about 6 states from receiving the product.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I dont think its going to be that easy.   Especially with how the dissemination of this shoe will be.  I mean, the whole Midwest is basically getting shut out from this shoe (outside of one shipment to SouthSide Chicago).  Dont get me wrong, I like the idea of releasing a highly sought after sample to the outlets, its an amazing idea.  However, its just terrible when you literally cut out about 6 states from receiving the product.

Regardless of which outlets get them or not,the more pairs that are released out to the public,the more resale value will drop..I know alot of us are just in it because we love shoes,or jus this particular sneaker because of the story behind it or how limited they seem right now,but I know for a fact theyres people thinking there gonna buy up 6-10 pairs and sell them for $500-$800 each..NOT HAPPENING..eBay will be flooded with these and if I don't get my pair,I'll considering paying $200 top

im tired of calling the outlet here...
I might just go up there on the 1st and return these AM95 I picked up last week and hope for the best...

Regardless of which outlets get them or not,the more pairs that are released out to the public,the more resale value will drop..I know alot of us are just in it because we love shoes,or jus this particular sneaker because of the story behind it or how limited they seem right now,but I know for a fact theyres people thinking there gonna buy up 6-10 pairs and sell them for $500-$800 each..NOT HAPPENING..eBay will be flooded with these and if I don't get my pair,I'll considering paying $200 top

I can see that point.  I would pay $200 for these MAX.   I agree with you. The prices will fall dramatically for those trying to resale.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

But are limited releases like the bins released in every state?  Or would a Jordan release that doesn't retail in all  50 states be unprecedented?

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

But are limited releases like the bins released in every state?  Or would a Jordan release that doesn't retail in all  50 states be unprecedented?

Well I know only 2 local spots in my area had the bins & that was one sneaker boutique & HoH tukwila..it doesn't really matter which states they go to,just how many number of pairs are actually released..for example 2133 pairs of bin V's released to US,compared to the 5500 pairs if the rumor is true banned ones that are being released.even the YOTR 7's which were supposedly less than a 1000 pairs are going for $300-$400,then why would the banned one be worth more

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Riverhead, NY said they're not getting them

Deer Park, NY said they are not getting them either, do you know if they had any b-grade CG XI?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by searchin4js

First of all, wanna thank my connect...

you killin em out here jay 
pimp.gif
Beyond killin' em.  DAYYYYUM!!! 
pimp.gif
  And you paid the retail price for them.  Does that mean its possible this "version" will release regular?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

anyone know if orlando or ellenton getting or have these? let me know im really interested

Myself, SC2011, JIM SHADY2003, mustbefire and maybe a few others are all in the Central Florida area and we've been calling Prime outlets in O-town and ellenton in bradenton. Not much information just yet but keep us posted in the thread if you get any word fam as we will if we get any info!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

and second of all, i wanna show all you losers i have 3 pairs and you have zero. boom.
congrats.
never my intention but if you wanna take it that way, have fun...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

and second of all, i wanna show all you losers i have 3 pairs and you have zero. boom.
congrats.
never my intention but if you wanna take it that way, have fun...

Nice man you got yours from nike before they caught on and werent letting people order threw nike.com 
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom