Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need me a pair my local outlet is getting them.I was there today the told me on June first they will release them.it's funny the people that work there are fed up with all these phone call's. Hopefully I can get lucky if not o well.

Originally Posted by rauls054

I need me a pair my local outlet is getting them.I was there today the told me on June first they will release them.it's funny the people that work there are fed up with all these phone call's. Hopefully I can get lucky if not o well.
QMFT.
I just got off the phone with my local outlet & she would give me no info except for we might get them or we migh not. Sounds like they plan on buying all the run to re-sell I hate place like that.

Got some more info on these, some might be new, some might be old.

June 1st is the launch date like we've all known. My local outlet said that the employees can only buy one pair and the shoes are excluded from discount and only one pair per buyer. That means the part timers working their who buy shoes to flip won't be able to afford them. Huge plus for the people who really want them. They also told me no phone orders on that day and that when people are calling, they are going to keep saying "Some time in June." It is indeed JUNE 1ST for the selling date.

Good luck

Does anyone have any input/info if these fit true to size? I know it's probably very unlikely that individuals who have already copped their pair(s) have tried them on, though I would appreciate some type of clarification/feedback!

All this info Changes back & forth. Someone come thru with the locations thats getting them & I'll figure out the rest.
If Vegas is getting them... I turned 21 & didnt get to celebrate in Jan and it's only a few hours drive.

Might go blow some of this deployment $!! & pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

First of all, wanna thank my connect...

396934029.jpg

396934028.jpg

396934027.jpg

FROM THE RECEIPT, I SEE THESE DID TOUCHDOWN AT THE MEMPHIS NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE.....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by searchin4js

First of all, wanna thank my connect...

396934029.jpg

396934028.jpg

396934027.jpg

FROM THE RECEIPT, I SEE THESE DID TOUCHDOWN AT THE MEMPHIS NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE.....

nah dude thats nike's shipping hub

if you ever got a package from nikes 800 number or nike.com thats where they ship from dude 

nikes US warehouse is in Memphis

that warehouse ships to chain stores mom and pop phone and online orders and to niketowns and nike outlets all around the country 

but if i was you i would try that outlet by you and see what they say or use the info i gave you and call on june 1 memphissfinest 

good luck on tracking them down man 

Originally Posted by manslayer

Got some more info on these, some might be new, some might be old.

June 1st is the launch date like we've all known. My local outlet said that the employees can only buy one pair and the shoes are excluded from discount and only one pair per buyer. That means the part timers working their who buy shoes to flip won't be able to afford them. Huge plus for the people who really want them. They also told me no phone orders on that day and that when people are calling, they are going to keep saying "Some time in June." It is indeed JUNE 1ST for the selling date.

Good luck

This is the same info I'm hearing from my connect word for word . It's crazy how this has turned into a RELEASE now Lolz

If you're in Illinois particularly the Chicago/Aurora area...Aurora Outlet will have them June 1st

Not sure what the price is or how many pairs, but there you have it.

I also hear they'll have a VERY limited amount of Cool Grey 11s...

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

If you're in Illinois particularly the Chicago/Aurora area...Aurora Outlet will have them June 1st

One of my boys knows a girl that works at the aurora outlet and she said they gonna get them, but not sure how reliable she is, so I'ma hit up the outlet in the morning, I'll keep u guys with the info.

Got my pair in from South Chicago today.

Quality is on point.

Considering tracking down another pair.

I see you searchin4js.

My sizes too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by russbuss106

This thread is getting more pages and more pages. I hope they take phone orders sometime because I don't think any outlets near me will be getting these in MD. Only outlets wroth driving too for me are Leesburg, VA, Potomac Mills, VA and Arundel Mills, MD. Hagerstown and Williamsburg are a bit far to me to go all the way there.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Got my pair in from South Chicago today.

Quality is on point.

Considering tracking down another pair.

I see you searchin4js.

My sizes too.
pimp.gif
I want to see what these shoes look like in person gotta go hunting at my local outlets too

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

One of my boys knows a girl that works at the aurora outlet and she said they gonna get them, but not sure how reliable she is, so I'ma hit up the outlet in the morning, I'll keep u guys with the info.

Keep us informed! Im in Chicago too!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Thinking of makin a trip to jeffersonville its an hour or so away, anyway tried them yet?

They claim that they are not getting them. They are only about 30 mins, if that away from me. Im going to try to hit them this weekend sometime. Im hoping that they will be apart of the June 1st release, but it doesnt seem that way.
Originally Posted by rauls054

Be careful what you wish for. Outlets were all excited that they were no longer being treated like the step child of Nike and finally getting a release date shoe; with lines, calls and such. Now they are sick of it?? What do they think NT, FL, FINL, FA, and Champs go through on a montly basis? Just makes me sick...

Just wish they dealt with it a little better. Once the employees get annoyed they just say sold out so they dont have to deal with phone orders anymore. Its unfortunate but part of the process. Understandbly the job isn't the most enjoyable but you gotta look at it both ways cause at some point you're always the consumer and deserve the right to a fair process

Just wish they dealt with it a little better. Once the employees get annoyed they just say sold out so they dont have to deal with phone orders anymore. Its unfortunate but part of the process. Understandbly the job isn't the most enjoyable but you gotta look at it both ways cause at some point you're always the consumer and deserve the right to a fair process

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

If my store gets these they better let us get at least 2 pairs and our discount.

Really...??  See, this is the problem.  You work at a Nike Outlet, I assume.  You have a great opportunity to get super exclusive, highly sought after Jordans for $109, and not only do you wanna buy multiple pairs, but you also want a discount!?!?! 

You ask for a discount on nic bags too...???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom