Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

First of all, wanna thank my connect...

and second of all, i wanna show all you losers i have 3 pairs and you have zero. boom.
congrats.
never my intention but if you wanna take it that way, have fun...
wasn't attacking, friend.
you could've at least shown us some nice detailed pics of the shoes so we can admire them til we get our hands on them.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

congrats.
 never your intention of  what? being a clown?
ooooh, you got a pair sneaks a few days early because you happened to be in a certain region(or copped online), we are such loosers.... post something meaningful or die in a fire. Please.

Lets not hate on the man.  If we all were in the position, we do the same post.  Props to Jays.  He came through with 3 pairs in his size direct from Nike.  Thats was up.  Doesnt help most of us, but shows that we still have ppl connected on this board.  Reminds me of '02 when I got on here and ppl where coming through mad connected. 
pimp.gif
sir!

congrats.
you could've at least shown us some nice detailed pics of the shoes so we can admire them til we get our hands on them.
Sorry for the miscommunication... will take some detailed photos tonight when i get home from work these are from my iphone. Will this hold over?

396934444.jpg

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Regardless of which outlets get them or not,the more pairs that are released out to the public,the more resale value will drop..I know alot of us are just in it because we love shoes,or jus this particular sneaker because of the story behind it or how limited they seem right now,but I know for a fact theyres people thinking there gonna buy up 6-10 pairs and sell them for $500-$800 each..NOT HAPPENING..eBay will be flooded with these and if I don't get my pair,I'll considering paying $200 top
That's what a lot of NT'ers and lurkers like Windycitysole mindset is always at on limited releases..... 

congrats.
ooooh, you got a pair sneaks a few days early because you happened to be in a certain region(or copped online), we are such loosers.... post something meaningful or die in a fire. Please.
I dont believe in Internet thugs or Keyboard Gansters so if you have something to say to me I'll gladly post the next release that I will be at and we can meet there so you can say all that funny stuff to my face, sir.

I dont believe in Internet thugs or Keyboard Gansters so if you have something to say to me I'll gladly post the next release that I will be at and we can meet there so you can say all that funny stuff to my face, sir.
aint nothin funny. gladly post were you gonna be at next time if you think its that serious. no ethuggin over here, but i do see some clownin.

Sorry for the miscommunication... will take some detailed photos tonight when i get home from work these are from my iphone. Will this hold over?

396934444.jpg
Nice pick ups man!!!  Just curious how you managed to order from Nike???  Was this a phone order to one of the outlets that released early??? 

aint nothin funny. gladly post were you gonna be at next time if you think its that serious. no ethuggin over here, but i do see some clownin.
I dont think it was clownin he was just showing what he got
laugh.gif
 what up searchin 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

396934444.jpg
Nice pick ups man!!!  Just curious how you managed to order from Nike???  Was this a phone order to one of the outlets that released early??? 

On that day you could order threw nike.com on their 1800 number but then they caught on and stop accepting orders and canceled a lot of those orders 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I dont think it was clownin he was just showing what he got
laugh.gif
 what up searchin 
I dont really care anymore i was just makin that one comment.  the whole " you loosers have zero"  was just something a troll would say. but my bad if im misunderstanding something.

This thread is getting more pages and more pages. I hope they take phone orders sometime because I don't think any outlets near me will be getting these in MD. Only outlets wroth driving too for me are Leesburg, VA, Potomac Mills, VA and Arundel Mills, MD. Hagerstown and Williamsburg are a bit far to me to go all the way there.

CJDynasty, Memphis and all other Ohio heads.  Anybody call up grove city, PA or any other PA outlets?  I can make it to PA faster than Cinci or Jeffersonville.  Im gonna call tomorrow and check it out.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by DRO3000

On that day you could order threw nike.com on their 1800 number but then they caught on and stop accepting orders and canceled a lot of those orders 
tired.gif
Thanks for clearing that up.............If thats the case than you gotta give the dude props if most everyone else had their orders cancelled.  Dude got lucky plain and simple and Id be just as happy if it was me...................I NEED THESE, but Im gonna wait till after June1 to see what reseller prices are like.  As I mentioned earlier, US outlets will be the only ones to get the banned 1's as per the NIKE Canada rep I spoke to over the phone.  One way or another I WILL GET A PAIR, Im just trying to be patient in hopes that I will be able to cop for a reasonable price.  I gotta make sure I can still cop those Jordan 2.0 Max's and a couple pairs of TB 3's !?!?!?!
grin.gif

appreciated.
i've seen a lot of people in this thread trying to help each other out w/ info, pickups, etc, (regardless of their intentions). and it's actually been nice to see for once, regardless that some gestures have broken rules. most of us here are actually into just the shoes and not how fortunate or connected each of us might be.
but since you were fortunate enough to get your hands on them, pics of the shoes do some of us much better than pics of just boxes.
with that said, i'm looking forward to the detailed pics as i'm sure others are.

Nike really out did them self with these shoes

just wish i got a 9 and not a 8.5

but i'm just happy to have the shoe

heading down to Cincinnati this weekend ill try the outlet there if not oh well looks like a great shoe my game has been lacking lately

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

CJDynasty, Memphis and all other Ohio heads.  Anybody call up grove city, PA or any other PA outlets?  I can make it to PA faster than Cinci or Jeffersonville.  Im gonna call tomorrow and check it out.
I tried Grove City, with no dice.  Let me know what you come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom