Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that appreciates that these come with 2 extra pairs of laces? I mean, usually JB skimps and doesn't even give us one. If the quality really is on point like I've heard, then props to JB!

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Am I the only one that appreciates that these come with 2 extra pairs of laces? I mean, usually JB skimps and doesn't even give us one. If the quality really is on point like I've heard, then props to JB!
laugh.gif
 Too bad JB doesn't want to release this version instead he is just sending them to outlets.

"let's make this shoe with quality leather and throw in 2 extra pairs of laces. now let's scrap the shoe and give the general public a garbage version of it."
no props to jb.

ac on june 1st as well.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97
I believe I'm that "guy" you're talking about. Take what I said with a grain of salt. The nice lady that I talked told me that Citadel and Ontario Mills were the only ones getting it in socal, but she can be wrong (and in my experience), she is wrong. I would take it my information as, these 2 stores will be getting them, though I would call in Tuesday, May 31, for a last verification. 
Secondly, to those that think that you can just walk in and buy, think about this. This forum (and others) have stated that possibly 5500 pairs of this shoe are going to be released. From my observation, Southern California has a lot of people that like Jordans and probably is one of the most populated sneaker enthusiast communities. So for arguments sake, lets say each factory store receives 150 shoes. Do you not think on June 1, at least 150 individuals will be waiting in line prior to 10am at each location? You would think that on a workday, when school is in session, this would not be the case, but since this thread is over 35 pages long, people are taking work off and traveling far to factory stores and ebay sellers are attempting (some successfully) to sell these shoes for > $500, it's is very realistic that you will not be able to just walk in there and get a pair of these shoes, let alone your own size. 

I understand that I am not helping in lowering the hype around these shoes. I apologize for that. 
thanks for the info, I live like at a mid point between the 2 places.  I'd prefer to hit up camarillo since the sales tax is lower!
laugh.gif
.  But I  just don't want to drive out somewhere to end up empty handed.
Well what's your shoe size? People that are gonna be at Camarillo will cop 8-10 first cuz the average height for people there is 5'6 (my height) and below
laugh.gif
 I'm not hating just tryna help you decide which one to go to 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

"let's make this shoe with quality leather and throw in 2 extra pairs of laces. now let's scrap the shoe and give the general public a garbage version of it."
no props to jb.

ac on june 1st as well.

As in Atlantic City? Man I really wish I was good with my homegirl that lives there now.
laugh.gif
I would have her scoop em for me, but you know you know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Got my pair in from South Chicago today.

Quality is on point.

Considering tracking down another pair.

I see you searchin4js.

My sizes too.
pimp.gif
How did you get them at South Chicago today?  I went down there the other day and they said they sold all they had.  Did you have them on hold?

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Got my pair in from South Chicago today.

Quality is on point.

Considering tracking down another pair.

I see you searchin4js.

My sizes too.
pimp.gif
How did you get them at South Chicago today?  I went down there the other day and they said they sold all they had.  Did you have them on hold?

Phone order when they were taking em last week...

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

As in Atlantic City? Man I really wish I was good with my homegirl that lives there now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yessir. ain't it a bish to burn a bridge, friend?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
on_line.gif
PTone--Got it.  I drove over there and missed them by an hour.  I would really like a pair just to wear.  
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I hope I can track a pair down.  Stopped at Pleasant Prairie and they are not getting them, but they said that Gurnee may get them.  [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Will have to check there after the weekend on my way back to the Chi.[/font]

so whats the count up to now? 11 outlets? guess my numbers wont be too off, I can see about 15-20 outlets getting these with 80-120 EACH...enough to go around BUT stores arent doing phone orders, suppsoedly
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be down there Wednesday morning , then hitting the craps table with my buddy
smile.gif

Staying over tuesday night... Comped

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

so whats the count up to now? 11 outlets? guess my numbers wont be too off, I can see about 15-20 outlets getting these with 80-120 EACH...enough to go around BUT stores arent doing phone orders, suppsoedly
30t6p3b.gif
so it's looking like some fortunate souls may have the opportunity to step up and lend a hand to others.
better that we all get them than overboard resellers.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yessir. ain't it a bish to burn a bridge, friend?

Yea man, it sucks. My homegirl from law school. Kind of had a falling out (mostly due to me). But I just didnt want to deal with it so I cut it off. Now I wish we were at least on speaking terms haha.
Originally Posted by Type X

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be down there Wednesday morning , then hitting the craps table with my buddy
smile.gif

Staying over tuesday night... Comped

Man I wish somewhere close to me was getting. I would take off Wednesday too for sure!

Originally Posted by kicks409

Freeky it's still looking good on my end just pretty much playing the waiting game!

Man I hope these size 14's sit around/be an easy cop compared to the common sizes
nerd.gif
...Also I hope these stores do phone orders

Originally Posted by kicks409

Freeky it's still looking good on my end just pretty much playing the waiting game!
that's what's up brotha.
hopefully we both make it happen so i can do some good as well. most importantly, get my boy PTone back right quick.

best of luck to everyone. hope all of you get your hands on them one way or another.
let's make this happen, people. if you can grab extras for the less fortunate, consider doing so.

Just called a few more stores and it's looking more and more firmly that June 1st will be the date.

^^^ I know that's right ..... just hope its still a 2 pair limit and not 1...... the more we could try to get, the more people on here that could be helped

hopefully its the 1st, the hunt for these is stressing me out but its kinda fun!
hopefully i can get a couple extras to help a couple people out

Both Nike Outlets in Las Vegas will be releasing these on June 1st. 2 per customer and it's first come first served. No phone orders.

My fault on the Arizona Mills info yesterday but the Las Vegas info is SOLID. I used to work at the North Las Vegas Nike Outlet and was real cool with a manager that got transferred to the south store, called her up and that's the exact info she told me.

GOOD LUCK NT!!!

An employee at the Myrtle Beach Outlet told me they were not releasing anymore, period. Dude at the outlet here in Ga told me if they were getting them he would buy them all, makes me believe they might be getting them. A lot of these employees are lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom