Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rauls054

A Connecticut outlet got them and sold out in hour's. That's what my local outlet to me today. She also told me they would be getting a full shipment. Roughly obout 100 to 120 pairs a limit is 2 per person. Also she said there trying to release them on the first but Idk. But I could be later hopefully I can get me a pair or 2 let's see.
i'm not saying i don't believe what she told you...but i just don't believe her info.  if a connecticut outlet got them, some would be on ebay.  guaranteed.  i don't believe her story.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I'm with spoonman, I can't see a fsr of these slipping by everyone on this board, and even if it did we would've seen at least 1 or 2 pair up on ebay.

exactly a shipment is sold out but there are NO pairs on fleabay from that area..not buying it she lying point blank
NT detective skills FTW ... agree with all points stated above. It's just simple logic and thats why it doesnt add up. Hopefully we're right in the end though ...

I understand guys that's what she told me like I said Idk what to believe. I have no access to a computer at the moment im at work. Well it is what it is.we will see what happens

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WELL IT'S A WRAP ON ANY OUTLET IN THE OHIO OR PENNSYLVANIA AREA....

meaning they arent getting or they sold out?
not getting any, I've called up all of the Ohio outlets multiple times and been told consistently that they're not coming in here.

I see an NTer has these posted on the bay for sale already .... I aint even mad though and homie never even posted in this thread once 
laugh.gif
. I respect the hustle and it's whatever ..... Lets keep working hard fellas to track down this shoe!

Honestly if I'd managed to cop a couple pairs of these and saw they were selling for 500+, I would resell and use that cash to fund all of my purchases for the rest of the year. Cuz come June 1st I doubt these will sell over 250.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WELL IT'S A WRAP ON ANY OUTLET IN THE OHIO OR PENNSYLVANIA AREA....

Hit me up bro I'll see what I can do for you i'll be at the outlet come the 1st trying to get some pairs.
I hope all the ppl that want these get a chance to cop at retail these are a must for me plus I'm a sucker for 1's.

Honestly if I'd managed to cop a couple pairs of these and saw they were selling for 500+, I would resell and use that cash to fund all of my purchases for the rest of the year. Cuz come June 1st I doubt these will sell over 250.

Problem is though if you go on ebay, other then the ones that were put on this past weekend from Oregon which were just 3 pairs, none of them are selling. 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I see an NTer has these posted on the bay for sale already .... I aint even mad though and homie never even posted in this thread once 
laugh.gif
. I respect the hustle and it's whatever ..... Lets keep working hard fellas to track down this shoe!

27 pairs up & only 5 were a auction the rest are 400+ buy it now... & those 5 JUST started allowing people to bid after the info started to roll in & they KNOW they wont be able to get what there were asking....but dude with the banned shirt & the 1's good marketing on his part they are already at 335 with hrs left if he gets paid thats a fair & official comeup...not these dudes who banged the few stores that had them & are trying to charge x4 or x5 what they paid (sitting on multiple sizes that they dont fit)smh to them....i offered a dude ds bordeaux vii & 50 when they first popped up (when south chi got them & it was a guy in chicago) & he messaged back the bords & 300
30t6p3b.gif
gtfohwtbs fam

Problem is though if you go on ebay, other then the ones that were put on this past weekend from Oregon which were just 3 pairs, none of them are selling. 
i'm glad none of them are selling.  i hope there are tons to release on the 1st.  i want to see all of their prices go down.
laugh.gif

i cant believe this @%$. no phone orders from the places that are getting them and no outlet stores around PA are getting them. I'm bummin right now man, all i need is 1 pair and im straight. any info/help would be greatly appreciated fam.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

i cant believe this @%$. no phone orders from the places that are getting them and no outlet stores around PA are getting them. I'm bummin right now man, all i need is 1 pair and im straight. any info/help would be greatly appreciated fam.
we can thank jordan brand for not releasing these like they should've last october.  all of this unnecessary garbage right now.

i'm glad none of them are selling.  i hope there are tons to release on the 1st.  i want to see all of their prices go down.
laugh.gif
I hope that the is a flood of these shoes and that they are everywhere. Make it easy to cop like a fusion.
pimp.gif

^unnecessary garbage is right, ppl on the bay want 500+ for these, thats insane
people panic and pay $500 plus for them.  they are going to be kicking themselves after they see more places releasing these.  these aren't numbered like bins.  these aren't OG's, man.  like i said before, too many dummies buying shoes these days.

^unnecessary garbage is right

this.... if you check back & look at some of my old post in here they were supposed to be released last oct

Nike rep chat
Joseph: Hi, my name is Joseph. How may I help you?File attachment upload has started. The file Ban 4.jpg (138.89KB) was received.
Joseph: What can I help with?
ColdCity: can you search this product code for me?
Joseph: Sure, do you have the style #?
ColdCity: i uploaded a picture of the box tag
Joseph: Let me take a look at it,
ColdCity: 432001 001
ColdCity: Air Jordan 1 Retro High Ban
Joseph: It brings up the AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH BAN, I don't show any in stock though.
ColdCity: they havent released yet do you have a release date?
Joseph: I show it as discontinued. It looks like it was offered last year.
ColdCity: but these have never released.......
Joseph: I show a first product offer of Oct. last year.
ColdCity: IN OCT?
Joseph: That is what I show.
ColdCity: wow
ColdCity: & now your showing that they are discontinued?
Joseph: Correct.
Joseph: Is there anything else I can help with today?
Joseph: Thanks for the chat, if there is anything else we can help with, feel free to chat back! I hope this info is wrong

Just called both Nike Outlets in Michigan, the managers checked their list of what's coming in and it appears they're not getting'em.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this.... if you check back & look at some of my old post in here they were supposed to be released last oct

Nike rep chat
Joseph: Hi, my name is Joseph. How may I help you?File attachment upload has started. The file Ban 4.jpg (138.89KB) was received.
Joseph: What can I help with?
ColdCity: can you search this product code for me?
Joseph: Sure, do you have the style #?
ColdCity: i uploaded a picture of the box tag
Joseph: Let me take a look at it,
ColdCity: 432001 001
ColdCity: Air Jordan 1 Retro High Ban
Joseph: It brings up the AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH BAN, I don't show any in stock though.
ColdCity: they havent released yet do you have a release date?
Joseph: I show it as discontinued. It looks like it was offered last year.
ColdCity: but these have never released.......
Joseph: I show a first product offer of Oct. last year.
ColdCity: IN OCT?
Joseph: That is what I show.
ColdCity: wow
ColdCity: & now your showing that they are discontinued?
Joseph: Correct.
Joseph: Is there anything else I can help with today?
Joseph: Thanks for the chat, if there is anything else we can help with, feel free to chat back! I hope this info is wrong
i remember when this was posted.  after these dropped at the portland outlet, i called a customer rep at nike and he told me that they already released in october.  i said, "no they didn't".  i said, "they just released some at the nike outlet in portland".  he said, "they didn't release at any outlets".  i said, "ok, thanks, goodbye".  everytime i call those people they don't know anything.  i don't know why i waste my time.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
I hope that the is a flood of these shoes and that they are everywhere. Make it easy to cop like a fusion.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Wishful thinking FTW fam .. but I like the thought process nevertheless my dude. I truly believe because of the last 15-20 pages of this thread, those sellers on the bay are getting a little nervous. We've provided stern quality information from a bunch of different members all across the country and I know that buyers lurk this site and think to themselves ..."well wait a minute, some of these NikeTalk guys just might know what they're talking about" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom