Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold all my pairs, didn't want to but just got back from a week long vacation and I needed to coushin my pockets a lil
ohwell.gif

But that got me thinking, what would all these people do if/when the GR comes out and the style remains unchanged?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ 8 hours?!?! Where you at? DF!!!
Maryland..
Dude there's like 3 outlets that are WAY closer to you than 8 hours (not all of which got these though) if you live in MD.  I'm not trynna be a **** or nothin...please excuse me if i'm coming off as such, but there's an AC outlet that had them...just for future reference

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if your in potrland there are sizes 16 and 17 left one of each and no phone orders

So they did come that big.  I had my boy beasting for the 14 when a 15 is floating around out there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Sold all my pairs, didn't want to but just got back from a week long vacation and I needed to coushin my pockets a lil
ohwell.gif

But that got me thinking, what would all these people do if/when the GR comes out and the style remains unchanged?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That'll be some ishhh

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by 81KB

I remember when pics of these first dropped not too many people where feeling them.now that they came out everybody's on them.I wonder what changed

QFT & to answer your question ........ NT/ISS/Know nothing ebay resellers happened
WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY.

PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THE WORD INFLUENCES THE DOLLAR.

THERE ARE TONS OF PEOPLE WHO LURK THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM LOOKING FOR THE NEXT BIG THING TO RUN OUT AND COP AND RESELL AND NOT JUST RANDOMS BUT NIKETALK REGULARS AS WELL. I'M SEEING PEOPLE POST IN HERE THAT NEVER POST IN JORDAN BRAND.

I KNOW THIS DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A PUBLIC SNEAKER FORUM, BUT SAY FOR INSTANCE, EVERYONE CAME IN AND LOOKED AT THE INITIAL PICS AND TOLD THEMSELVES THOSE ARE NICE, I'LL GRAB A PAIR BUT DIDN'T POST ANY COMMENTS OF "NICE!!!!!!", "I GOTTA HAVE THESE!!", "COPPED X100000000" ETC. THEN THE PEOPLE LOOKING TO RESELL WOULD SEE A LOW POST COUNT ON THIS THREAD AND WOULD PRETTY MUCH PASS THESE UP AS A WAY TO RESELL. THAT WOULD OF MADE COPPING THESE VERY EASY. LOOK AT THE ORION 7'S, IF THAT THREAD HAD THE SAME COMMENTS AND POST COUNT AS THIS THREAD, THEN SELLERS WOULD OF BEEN ALL OVER THAT AND CAMPING WOULD BE NECESSARY TO COP. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THAT SHOE WAS HOT OR NOT.

BACK IN THE DAY, IT WAS EASY TO COP SNEAKERS BECAUSE IT WAS MOSTLY WORD OF MOUTH OR EASTBAY MAGAZINES OR ETC. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? THE INTERNET HAPPENED.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was able to cop 3 pairs..they're was a one per person limit,i brought a friend & at they decided they'd let you go in the line again to get a 2nd pair.i have 3 size 8's...marysville was pretty chill for the most part until the last few hours..i showed up at 1:30 am & a couple of my homies decided we'd make a list for the line..that ended up messed up when security finally let us in on the property & basically said he didn't care about the list so you just saw a whole mob of people just running towards the door and some people that had been there all night were at the back & a few new faces i saw in the front..some guy almost even got kicked off the property for running his mouth at a security guard..eh i guess it's true,each camper to himself..i expected to see RV's & pletny canadians lol but overall pretty easy cop,probably could've shown up 5 mins before release time and still be guaranteed my pair..but in the end still had a great night kicking it with all the heads..shout out to my homie shindo!met him up here on niketalk,been pretty good friends since & been working together to get these ones,now he has 4 pairs & i have 3..u niketalkers need to link up! STREET TEAM!!!

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

These hit in Orlando? Which store?

Nah, Sawgrass was the only FL store.  There were a few cats who'd driven down from Orlando in the Sawgrass line actually.

BTW, anyone swap the laces out yet? Post some pics if you did.  I'm too lazy to give it a try.

These should've been a must have for NTers that were either banned/suspended on here. Dirty sniped me a couple times so these joints have sentimental value. NT and Banned 1's go hand in hand IMO
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Personally I say if you weren't a member of a Forum, you shouldn't even be admitted to lurk the threads to begin with in said Forum 
laugh.gif
 .... Obviously it would defeat the notion of a "Public Access to View and Post" but it would make sense to block those whom aren't members from accessing information within any of these threads. Wishful thinking perhaps
ohwell.gif
. At any rate, I completely agree with the aforementioned statement about resellers being driven by .... quite frankly, people like you and I!
I think it would be dope if the Info found on NT/JB Forum was restricted. But I can't talk, I've been looking at these forums for years before I actually started posting. Never cut in line, bought the whole inventory then resold on eBay for 500x's the retail though, lol.

and how are these goin for 500 on fcny as a b grade? wth is up with people these arent all THAT great id rather cop some 01s if i was gonna drop serious stacks like that

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SHARED INFO ON THESE AND GOT BURNED.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T HELP OUT. WON'T SHARE INFO AGAIN. SMH.
been saying that forever bro 
hope you aint give the info i gave you even though phone where not possible 

next time you know something message me and i'll be sure to look out for you if possible 

Originally Posted by 430AM

These should've been a must have for NTers that were either banned/suspended on here. Dirty sniped me a couple times so these joints have sentimental value. NT and Banned 1's go hand in hand IMO
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I gotta say I was very impressed with the citadel outlet release this morning. Very few problems if any. Very organized. Was able to grab a pair of 11.5s but was hoping for a 12. But it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

i was able to cop 3 pairs..they're was a one per person limit,i brought a friend & at they decided they'd let you go in the line again to get a 2nd pair.i have 3 size 8's...marysville was pretty chill for the most part until the last few hours..i showed up at 1:30 am & a couple of my homies decided we'd make a list for the line..that ended up messed up when security finally let us in on the property & basically said he didn't care about the list so you just saw a whole mob of people just running towards the door and some people that had been there all night were at the back & a few new faces i saw in the front..some guy almost even got kicked off the property for running his mouth at a security guard..eh i guess it's true,each camper to himself..i expected to see RV's & pletny canadians lol but overall pretty easy cop,probably could've shown up 5 mins before release time and still be guaranteed my pair..but in the end still had a great night kicking it with all the heads..shout out to my homie shindo!met him up here on niketalk,been pretty good friends since & been working together to get these ones,now he has 4 pairs & i have 3..u niketalkers need to link up! STREET TEAM!!!
Tenorio88 King of Precision Info! NT thank you! STREET TEAMMMMM!!!!!! No #$*#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom