Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah word. yall need to stop gettin mad and link up or build connections. I didn't even go camp but had my people 3 hours away pick me up multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by never wear them

just wanna chime in and post....

pimp.gif
cant wait
know something we don't? haha

Man, I still can't find me a size 13. Asked a dude last night if he would cop some for me. He doesn't wear my size or anything and told me that it was a one pair limit, but he posted a picture of 4 pairs all different sizes and even a size 13. Darn shame man. Is a size 13 too much to ask for.

Oh yeah, props to those of you who tried to help me out. One love!
pimp.gif

Yo do these fit true to size or should I go up half a sz?(the ko's fit me true to size just to give u an idea).

I'd go with what you normally wear in the 1s. I find that I can wear an 11 snugly, but not uncomfortably, but normally go for a looser 11.5.

Originally Posted by sincere

Man, I still can't find me a size 13. Asked a dude last night if he would cop some for me. He doesn't wear my size or anything and told me that it was a one pair limit, but he posted a picture of 4 pairs all different sizes and even a size 13. Darn shame man. Is a size 13 too much to ask for.

pimp.gif

I tried fam.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Yo do these fit true to size or should I go up half a sz?(the ko's fit me true to size just to give u an idea).

Length-wise they fit pretty true, but they're a bit on the narrow side.  That's what she said.

Nobody posted anything about Vegas so I just called the south side outlet and dude said they got just over 100 pairs and sold out within an hour or so...........within an hour tells me that it probably wasnt as crazy as other spots. I tried calling the north side outlet but their listed number said out of service ?!?!?

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Smh @ no one speaking up. That type of +#%% don't fly in Orlando.
Or Philly...damn son...
Shoepalace dude looks like he can eat the whole line up and then some... Picture Big Worm but fatter. Them skinny lightweight cats weren't gonna say a DAMN thing.
laugh.gif
bigworm.jpg

Exactly
laugh.gif

On a side note

You know how you guys been getting on that overweight dude who had the 3s that cracked on the first wear.
roll.gif

I swear it's SP dudes homie.  His 09 True Blues had the pancake effect screaming for help!
laugh.gif

I know Mikey. You are good peoples. Believe me, it wasn't you who I was talking about. I got you if you ever need brotha.

can someone confirm me that there is no possible way to do phone order on a shoe tommarow??? this one nike saying that i cant do phone order tommarow even tho they release today???

and just talk to the north Vegas store and they opened at 8 and were sold out at 830........didnt ask how many pairs there were but now we know Vegas is a wrap too (not that I doubted that at all but I have a friend there that coulda copped if they did)

this release is &*&* stupid.. they musta have couple pair of each size.. they are only feeding resellers with releases like this.. on to the tbs..

pimp.gif

Riverhead didnt even have a size 13 for sale unless it was one of the few pairs they were missing

Originally Posted by MrWavez

%$%*. Idk how imma get these. They release june 3rd but I got graduation 6am that day....ahhh

Where would they be releasing June 3rd???

Originally Posted by xbiker47

pimp.gif

Riverhead didnt even have a size 13 for sale unless it was one of the few pairs they were missing

I think all the 13s went to my outlet. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Saw this on Nicekicks earlier.
The Banned Air Jordan 1 Hits Nike Factory Stores from Inside The Sneaker Box on Vimeo.

From the pic my cousin sent me that looks like it was at Sawgrass ....

Yup, that's Sawgrass.
 "Rumor has it that someone on Nike Talk leaked all the release info and Corporate got pissed."
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Inside The Sneaker Box[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I don't believe that ..... I sincerely doubt that NT can piss JB off that badly

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

From the pic my cousin sent me that looks like it was at Sawgrass ....

Yup, that's Sawgrass.
 "Rumor has it that someone on Nike Talk leaked all the release info and Corporate got pissed."
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-Inside The Sneaker Box[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I don't believe that ..... I sincerely doubt that NT can piss JB off that badly
Me neither, but would be
pimp.gif
if true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom