Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I think there's going to be plenty of people camped out for these..they're definitely worth $110. I'm surprised the $150 price tag wasn't slapped on em

Thinking like this is how Jordan Brand can charge any price and yet you'll still buy their kicks.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The hype is real, folks. There are people in RVs (I bet the people in them are mostly neckbeards) parked in the Marysville parking lot.

Rv's??are u kidding me I didn't plan on going til maybe 4 or 5am but shiiiiit lol probably Canadians lol

I thought there were always RV around that area by walmart and stuff?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

The hype is real, folks. There are people in RVs (I bet the people in them are mostly neckbeards) parked in the Marysville parking lot.
Rv's??are u kidding me I didn't plan on going til maybe 4 or 5am but shiiiiit lol probably Canadians lol
I thought there were always RV around that area by walmart and stuff?
laugh.gif
 that would actually make a lot more sense.

im going to have to see them in person for me to make my final on these. If the nike air is on the tongue oh yea definite cop

Actually if you look at the 67 pages, there's not THAT many people posting in this thread. I'd say there's 20-30 people who have been posting from the beginning and most of us are just trying to gameplan together on how to locate outlets, determine when they are actually releasing, and COP! There's definitely hype about this, but I can tell you that many places where hype for Jordans is huge online (see: tumblr) have been pretty damn quiet about this release.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Actually if you look at the 67 pages, there's not THAT many people posting in this thread. I'd say there's 20-30 people who have been posting from the beginning and most of us are just trying to gameplan together on how to locate outlets, determine when they are actually releasing, and COP! There's definitely hype about this, but I can tell you that many places where hype for Jordans is huge online (see: tumblr) have been pretty damn quiet about this release.

true but you can't underestimate LURKERS the minute the outlet thread said the banneds dropped @ south chi they were swarmed with walk in's & calls which may be why they changed what they initally said & took phone orders... & it may be just 25-35 of us in here but we all want 1 & some want x2 or x3 & i know we havent been quiet about it so theres family who may have paid you for a pair or friends...its def a lot bigger than Nike/JB expected

Originally Posted by ColdCity

true but you can't underestimate LURKERS the minute the outlet thread said the banneds dropped @ south chi they were swarmed with walk in's & calls which may be why they changed what they initally said & took phone orders... & it may be just 25-35 of us in here but we all want 1 & some want x2 or x3 & i know we havent been quiet about it so theres family who may have paid you for a pair or friends...its def a lot bigger than Nike/JB expected

Lurkers kill the game. Which is why I suggested we circulate a list via PM. At least let them do there own leg work as far as which outlets are getting them, what time they releasing, if there are wristbands or not, how many per person, etc... But the hype is real fellas. Lets not kid ourselves. And I really dont see these popping up again or in other outlets, unless a more lowkey location is slow to move them.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Lurkers kill the game. Which is why I suggested we circulate a list via PM. At least let them do there own leg work as far as which outlets are getting them, what time they releasing, if there are wristbands or not, how many per person, etc... But the hype is real fellas. Lets not kid ourselves. And I really dont see these popping up again or in other outlets, unless a more lowkey location is slow to move them.

exactly we all gotta strike while the iron is hot & the pre-heating is almost done fellas

Originally Posted by robxdrew

What time is everyone heading out to their spots tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

I'm about to go swing by my outlet when I go to lunch and see if there's any lunatics already in line, then I'll make sure they're not doing wristbands. If everything is normal, I'll probably show up at about 530-6am and have breakfast in line while reading the paper to get my shoes and head to work only a few minutes late.

called my local outlet again (tannersville, pa) and they said they are not getting them. all i need is 1 pair, any help/info would be appreciated, thanks fam.

Vacaville Update

Wristband will be handed out at 9:30 and you will be able to purchase at 10.

Size 9 folks, bad news. They only have 1 size 9 and it might not even hit the floor after the employee raffle. Yes, they're only raffling 5 pairs for employees, so at least they are trying to keep it fair.

All other sizes 8-10 pairs per size.

No word on what time you can start lining up.

Just got off the phone with Vacaville outlet.

- Opens at 10am tomorrow
- First come, first serve
- Camping will be allowed after 9pm today
- Wristbands will be given out at a random time tomorrow before the store opens (couldn't get much information on this other than that)
- 1 pair per person

I'm really not about that life to be out there at 9pm until 10am, but I'll see how the day goes
nerd.gif

EDIT: ^
laugh.gif
Guess someone beat me to it. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ the girl not telling me when they'll be giving out wristbands

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Word on the lurkers. at least setup for registration required to view, prob deter a few. 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

- Opens at 10am tomorrow
- Wristbands will be given out at a random time tomorrow before the store opens (couldn't get much information on this other than that)
- 1 pair per person

I'm really not about that life to be out there at 9pm until 10am, but I'll see how the day goes
nerd.gif

Wow! Vacaville security actually gave the ok to line up at 9?!?!Hmm...with my prior experience with Vacaville I expect people to get kicked out the parking lot.I'm def not down for the 9pm wait. Will show up in the AM.Any other Niketalkers heading out to Vacaville? Mini Norcal NT summit line meet up?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

- Opens at 10am tomorrow
- 1 pair per person

nerd.gif

Wow! Vacaville security actually gave the ok to line up at 9?!?!Hmm...with my prior experience with Vacaville I expect people to get kicked out the parking lot.I'm def not down for the 9pm wait. Will show up in the AM.Any other Niketalkers heading out to Vacaville? Mini Norcal NT summit line meet up?

I'm not familiar with the Vacaville crowd, but it sounds like the Sacramento crowd
30t6p3b.gif
.  Dudes were starting trouble and constantly getting kicked out the mall for trying to sneak in before 9am, and this was the DMP release.  Never did an Arden release after that one...

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by robxdrew

What time is everyone heading out to their spots tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

I'm about to go swing by my outlet when I go to lunch and see if there's any lunatics already in line, then I'll make sure they're not doing wristbands. If everything is normal, I'll probably show up at about 530-6am and have breakfast in line while reading the paper to get my shoes and head to work only a few minutes late.

Im believing this is how it will go. Especially since the release date is during the week and its at an outlet.

so i been talking with my outlet for a week and today they say there not getting them
im so sick of this, im about to just get on ebay and get raped
anyone know whats going on with these is Memphis TN?

- Opens at 10am tomorrow
- 1 pair per person

nerd.gif

I'm not familiar with the Vacaville crowd, but it sounds like the Sacramento crowd
30t6p3b.gif
.  Dudes were starting trouble and constantly getting kicked out the mall for trying to sneak in before 9am, and this was the DMP release.  Never did an Arden release after that one...

Ah the DMP Release brings back memories.I don't know if it was cause the Hyphy movement was in fully swing, but Arden was a mad house!!People thizzin, people getting it in their cars, sideshows, police with riot gear and the whole 9.It was like a hood party in the parking lot!Vacaville won't be like that, but it won't be super quite either. We'll see.Let me know if your going out that way!

I want to go out to vacaville but I might have to show up late for work
tired.gif
It will probably be a game time decision. 

They only have 1 size 9 and it might not even hit the floor after the employee raffle. Yes, they're only raffling 5 pairs for employees, so at least they are trying to keep it fair.

All other sizes 8-10 pairs per size.
well that sure doesn't add up. sounds like something shifty might be goin on over there.

Damn I want a pair of these badly
30t6p3b.gif

I want a pair of any chicago colorway I's badly as a metter of fact. One of my favorite sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom