Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on highsnobiety.com that 9000 were released today at the Nike outlet stores. Sorry to whoever thought these joints were going to be limited.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Was finally able to snag a pair! I can now continue to move on in life. A cool nt'er out in Kansas City scooped them for me. Good looking out mane!
They still have a good amount i hear, if you are near Kansas City...

Do you know what Outlet it is? I've got people down there...really want another size 13.

google kansas city nike outlet.... its the only thing that pops up

Personally I say if you weren't a member of a Forum, you shouldn't even be admitted to lurk the threads to begin with in said Forum 
laugh.gif
 .... Obviously it would defeat the notion of a "Public Access to View and Post" but it would make sense to block those whom aren't members from accessing information within any of these threads. Wishful thinking perhaps
ohwell.gif
. At any rate, I completely agree with the aforementioned statement about resellers being driven by .... quite frankly, people like you and I!

okay i called the kansas city nike outlet and they said they wont shipp out tommarow *+!!!!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

ALSO, TO ALL OF THE DISRESPECTFUL LOSERS(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)THAT HAVE NO RESPECT AND CUT LINE, CUT LINE IN FRONT OF THOSE WHO EARNED THEIR SPOT BY BEING THERE ALL NIGHT IN THE COLD...AND TO THE ONES WHO JUST PUT MULTIPLE CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS OR HOMIES COME IN THE MORNING...OR THE PEOPLE WHO PUT CHAIRS DOWN AND AREN'T EVEN THERE OVERNIGHT AND SHOW UP IN THE MORNING...I HOPE YOU GET YOUR LITTLE THRILL FROM YOUR SHOES AND EXTRA RESELL MONEY BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER KARMA WILL COME BACK AROUND AND HIT YOU BIGTIME.
Why didn't you just scream all that in person at the spot?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry... I'll wait.................."

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I just read on highsnobiety.com that 9000 were released today at the Nike outlet stores. Sorry to whoever thought these joints were going to be limited.

lol most resellers on ebay might want to lower their price. Anything over 3 bens they sitting for the long haul

Originally Posted by Giirrrr

Anybody willing to Pay $400 for these must be out of their damn minds I rather get some 01s for that Price, and seriously FCLA has a pair for a 500 and another for a Rack? WtFudge!!! WOW!

Yooooo...what's a "rack"???!!  Is that like that terrible song "racks on racks on racks"???  Is that what he's talkin bout??  Thousands???  
No seriously...

And where are you from?

Again, seriously...??

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

lol most resellers on ebay might want to lower their price. Anything over 3 bens they sitting for the long haul
Resellers will have to correct their price but there was not 9000 released, it was a third of that... and my info is IRONCLAD.  Stop spreading the BS...

I think with these I'm just about done for the year, I'll get the black cements if they use leather and not that nubuck nonsense, but I don't want to deal with the XIs this year, I end up sitting on them for too long to make the trouble worth it. I mean there's still about 9 releases that I know about coming from various companies, but as far as Jordans go I'm not really about the hustle that seems to come with ensuring you get a pair.

I wish i could find an outlet that is doing phone orders..already called 10 outlets..and nope..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

ALSO, TO ALL OF THE DISRESPECTFUL LOSERS(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)THAT HAVE NO RESPECT AND CUT LINE, CUT LINE IN FRONT OF THOSE WHO EARNED THEIR SPOT BY BEING THERE ALL NIGHT IN THE COLD...AND TO THE ONES WHO JUST PUT MULTIPLE CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS OR HOMIES COME IN THE MORNING...OR THE PEOPLE WHO PUT CHAIRS DOWN AND AREN'T EVEN THERE OVERNIGHT AND SHOW UP IN THE MORNING...I HOPE YOU GET YOUR LITTLE THRILL FROM YOUR SHOES AND EXTRA RESELL MONEY BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER KARMA WILL COME BACK AROUND AND HIT YOU BIGTIME.
Why didn't you just scream all that in person at the spot?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry... I'll wait.................."

I too thought this when I read it. Like... SO these people we're right there in front of him and he gets on NT to say something...?

Aren't these releasing as a GR at the end of the year?!? I know a "Nike Air" tag isn't worth all this madness, it's a shame what this culture has become...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

I went to vacaville and was able to get the last two pairs........ size 14s

Im hella mad because I got there around 11:30 last night and I swear there was no more than 50-60 people ahead of me in line. I wake up and look around the corner and its WAY more heads in front of the store. The manager told me I got the 90th pair sold. I guess its better than coming back empty handed but I'm still a little salty about the whole thing considering I waited for 8 hours.

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.

Smh @ no one speaking up. That type of +#%% don't fly in Orlando.
Or Philly...damn son...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Aren't these releasing as a GR at the end of the year?!? I know a "Nike Air" tag isn't worth all this madness, it's a shame what this culture has become...

That's what the buzz has been. If these weren't released at the outlet in minimal driving distance from my house/work, I'd have ended up waiting for those. As it is I got to check off a release I wanted for the year and save some money since I got them at outlet pricing. 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.

Smh @ no one speaking up. That type of +#%% don't fly in Orlando.
Or Philly...damn son...
Shoepalace dude looks like he can eat the whole line up and then some... Picture Big Worm but fatter. Them skinny lightweight cats weren't gonna say a DAMN thing.
laugh.gif

Smh @ that pic.

Emo chicks, guys in flip-flops, this is why I don't like camping for shoes.

Always full of people that have no idea what the shoe is.
gotta interject here...I was on line in dress pants, wallys, and polo that said "Adobe/CDW" on it.  I was going straight to work after the pickup, but i've got a respectable collection.
My point is that you can't call somebody's shoe knowledge on appearance...

...with that said, I can't really call it for shorty with the pink hair though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom