Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you Viper, the leather is cool... People gave them so much praise that when I got mine I was let down, its just a different type of leather than 01s, not sure I want to say its better.. I have 01s and 94s so I may be biased.

The shoes holds its own though especially since we haven't seen good quality since like 02/03.

But..... dudes that don't have em and have no access cant say they aren't worth 200 when they've been paying that for BS releases for the past few years with no problem at all.

I give up on this one. Maybe one day I'll be bored and end up cashing out on eBay ... it's happen before.

The DMV Outlets didn't even a whiff a these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

But..... dudes that don't have em and have no access cant say they aren't worth 200 when they've been paying that for BS releases for the past few years with no problem at all.
PROBLEM SOLVED.
These aint worth 2 bills and I'm a proud owner of 94/01/DMP/Banned 1's
nerd.gif

52xlw2.jpg

mrwdqx.jpg

btw I removed those fugazi JB box tags(sz 14) to give 'em more of an og feel
wink.gif

Lol only reason I didn't get these is cuz they came out the same morning as my graduation smh. Couple underclassmen at my school got em...pisses me off lmao.

Nike Las Vegas South just messed up my phone order... Apparently "anniversary" and "banned" are the same thing there...

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Nike Las Vegas South just messed up my phone order... Apparently "anniversary" and "banned" are the same thing there...

So they sent you Anniversary what?

Did you at least get the case that came with the Anniversary 1s?

So you guys are willing to pay $700+ for South Beaches but don't want to shell out $200 for these? Makes no sense whatsoever. 
laugh.gif

OH SNAP. That's DOO DOO.
indifferent.gif

Sorry to hear that man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

So you guys are willing to pay $700+ for South Beaches but don't want to shell out $200 for these? Makes no sense whatsoever. 
laugh.gif

$700 for those horrible things
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by mints

Did you at least get the case that came with the Anniversary 1s?

?

dude said LV messed up his order and from the sounds of things sent him the anniversary 1s, the anniversary 1s came in that briefcase like the XVIIs. If my order had been messed up and then I got screwed out of one of the cooler things of those anniversary 1s I'd be even more upset.

laugh.gif

If I could find a size 10 for $200, I'd be all over them.

Anyone know how many pairs will be available at the Ontario restock tomorrow?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

PROBLEM SOLVED.
These aint worth 2 bills and I'm a proud owner of 94/01/DMP/Banned 1's
nerd.gif

52xlw2.jpg

mrwdqx.jpg

btw I removed those fugazi JB box tags(sz 14) to give 'em more of an og feel
wink.gif
Gimme that size 14 homie

laugh.gif

co-sign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

oh crap you think ppl are going to be get shipped the anniversaries instead of the banneds?

that would be %^&*()^& up
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Left shoe had some bad creasing...Anyone else have the same problem?
I had this issue with my pair, but it's not too serious.  The creasing kind of adds a vintage look, so I'm not tripping about it, especially since they'll be worn.

Yo i wanna get your opinions on my situation. I found a dude on craigslist who had  a pair of banned 1s from the first release in camarillo.I hit him up and he sold me his pair and it included the nikeoutlet sackbag and reciept and jordan basketball card that has him wearing em in a game in 85. I paid $225 and he came from camarillo to the valley. is that a good price?

NEVER BEEN UNLACED, TOUCHED, OR LOOSENED

CONSIDERING THE RESTOCKS ALSO

p.s. camarillo and ontario mills are getting restocked. called camarillo they said its the word around the store there getting a restock but NOT FORSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom