Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by NT2488

Random note:
The Banned Is that I copped had the "B" grade stamp on the inside of the the top of the shoebox.

Yeah, there were a bunch that had that. I don't think there were any major blemishes though. Did you notice any on your pair?
Honestly, I thought my pair was flawless except for one very very very minute and inconsequential detail.
With regards to the toebox, some of the holes were white underneath instead of uniformly black like the holes at toebox should be.

I waited it out in Aurora and got my size 11 and I'm pretty satisfied. What I really want to know is why are there people bulk buying these on eBay? I've seen a few different people who have bought a good 10+ pairs for over $300. What are they doing with them since they are already paying re-seller prices?

Could use some better lighting but here's my final verdict. Honestly it's a great shoe! I wouldn't even bother comparing them to anything previously. They're a great pair of shoe! Sizing fits the same as the previous pairs. Leather is really soft and buttery which is a plus for a change! I almost want to say there's no need for a break-in period. Very comfortable to wear and good cushioning. Honestly you probably won't find a future release with the Nike Air on the tongue ever, but I could be wrong. They fit great, looks great, and feels great so no complains. I'm just gonna keep it simple and give them 2 thumbs up
happy.gif

Here's a pic

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

So, who's tried to take the X off of the back?

Someone post pics of this.
I don't think anyone is taking the risk at the moment since the X means something.
But I wouldn't mind seen pictures without the X.

Who's actually attempted to take out the insole?

Don't know why they decided to glue these... Unless my pair is the only one that's glued. I been wanting to pull em out to insert some thick insoles but it's a no go. Oh well. They're still comfortable regardless.

Random note:
The Banned Is that I copped had the "B" grade stamp on the inside of the the top of the shoebox.

Yeah, there were a bunch that had that. I don't think there were any major blemishes though. Did you notice any on your pair?
Honestly, I thought my pair was flawless except for one very very very minute and inconsequential detail.
With regards to the toebox, some of the holes were white underneath instead of uniformly black like the holes at toebox should be.
Yeah, it probably wouldn't be enough to call a "B" grade though....Atleast by NT standards. I have a pair that came in a regular black/grey Jordan box with no "B" grade stamp and there were smudges of dirt on BOTH shoes. So, I'm assuming the "B stamps" were just random.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Who's actually attempted to take out the insole?

Don't know why they decided to glue these... Unless my pair is the only one that's glued. I been wanting to pull em out to insert some thick insoles but it's a no go. Oh well. They're still comfortable regardless.

Mine were glued, but like all my J's I pull the insoles up and put in my own that are WAY more comfortable (and save the og insoles for better resale). They came up without any issue at all. I don't see what you're risking. They didn't come close to tearing or really even resisting.

black laces, all day...

got my 2 pairs in the mail today. both are flawless. tongue tags are placed and sewn in right, everything.

one shoe of each pair has the circled "B" stamp on the tag, but i just smudged one of them off with my thumb.

and i wouldn't personally try to take the red X off the back. this release's concept is pretty cool and the shoe is kinda special.

not even sure when i'll get around to unDSing these tho, as i still have a mega clean pair of 2001's i wear.

Yeah, it probably wouldn't be enough to call a "B" grade though....Atleast by NT standards. I have a pair that came in a regular black/grey Jordan box with no "B" grade stamp and there were smudges of dirt on BOTH shoes. So, I'm assuming the "B stamps" were just random.

My 8.5 pair have "if...?" On left and right pair. I thought its real cool major flaw for a b-grade.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 .... Still can't find anyone willing to trade for my little Brothers sz 8.5! .... 19Mushi I'm working overtime fam, there is a promise land 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .....*hopefully 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

My 8.5 pair have "if...?" On left and right pair. I thought its real cool major flaw for a b-grade.
I think if both of my shoes had "If" I would be so ticked off.
Thankfully, I had "Imagine" on the left and "If" on the right.

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

Originally Posted by Klock

Yo these gotta hit an outlet in Ga B!

Man you can forget that/ they str8 raped GA.

Wait

U sayin they ain't seein any Banneds?

Or that they got some and got cleared out asap?

i almost had a kid trade me a pair for some sprites, but then lebron lost and he changed his mind... a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom