Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Stock x had them for the low now. Have to think that will change in the coming weeks. If I did not cop my pair. Weeks ago I would have jumped all of it today good luck to all

People act like you can’t change your mind, or just buy what you want. That’s crazy, not every AJ1 is universally loved & this just so happens to be the most polarizing 1 behind the Travis this year, on some level maybe more, but opinions do shift. It’s not that complicated. ??‍♂️

Picked up both pairs from Footlocker and Footaction. Still have another pair coming from SNKRS. $15 rewards were a go from both stores.
20191026_193756.jpg

20191026_194502.jpg

Damn are these really that nice in hand?
Some of y’all saying it’s the best sbb which is crazy

Eh, just different tastes and B/Red / Royal colorblocking. They are pretty nice in person, but the originals (1.0) still my fav. They’re def lacking what made the originals popular in the first place.. materials.

Footlockers in NYC did not allow coupons (Said a company-wide email was sent out to not allow coupons for this release), but Footaction did allow coupons. Weird

SNKRS also coming Monday >D

Footlockers in NYC did not allow coupons (Said a company-wide email was sent out to not allow coupons for this release), but Footaction did allow coupons. Weird

SNKRS also coming Monday >D
not sure if thats true. I think cool...but rude cool...but rude used his out there. FTL also had no prob using them at my location

yeah I used my $20 coupons with no problem at both FTL and FA

Not sure if I should make the jump on a local pair or wait til Tuesday/Wednesday and see how SNKRS orders turn out.

Yeah i used mine with no issues down here in Houston. But with these coupons, it's always YMMV.

It all comes down to whether your manager is a ***** or not... :smh:

PO
My local FTL used to have the coolest, most down to earth manager who let me use coupons. Then a new guy came and the customer service went in to the toilet. The old employees left and the new ones were lazy and not trained well. He was an arrogant SOB too. Suffice it to say, he never let me use coupons for anything. He was relocated to another FTL in another city, and I couldn’t have been happier.

Back
Top Bottom