Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Picked up both pairs from Footlocker and Footaction. Still have another pair coming from SNKRS. $15 rewards were a go from both stores.
20191026_193756.jpg

20191026_194502.jpg
Is it just me but none of my Apps FTL, FTA, Or Champs have been blessing me with coupons after I purchase . Anyone else have the same problem ?

Man if everyone just got one pair I probably would have had a chance for retail. Lol who am I kidding I would have still taken an L?

Is it just me but none of my Apps FTL, FTA, Or Champs have been blessing me with coupons after I purchase . Anyone else have the same problem ?
You should be getting your rewards after purchase. You should call customer service if needed.

Hope you aren’t giving them your phone number when checking out
Gotta make them scan it off your phone always
Then double check your receipt to make sure

Footlockers in NYC did not allow coupons (Said a company-wide email was sent out to not allow coupons for this release), but Footaction did allow coupons. Weird

SNKRS also coming Monday >D
I had the same issue at Bay Plaza FTL in the Bronx. They wouldn’t let me use my coupon on this release. I’m used to using them on damn near every reservation except for Yeezys.

I came around on these after I saw someone wearing them in person. Can’t believe it, these look way better in person. Might cop this week
I went down to the local spot to see how they look in person so that I know if it's worth watching StockX. Ended up copping because they looked so good in hand. They don't look as glossy whenever you're looking down on them vs straight on.

Hope you aren’t giving them your phone number when checking out
Gotta make them scan it off your phone always
Then double check your receipt to make sure
Why does this matter again? Ftl always ask for my number

Why does this matter again? Ftl always ask for my number

Sometimes they might put in the wrong number
Also heard sometimes shady workers will put in their own number or friends numbers for the rewards
But honestly I don’t know why they always ask
We already have our phones out and it’s much easier just to scan

Got a pair from FA and FTL mostly for review and trade bait but thinking of keeping one to complete the set. That and my school colors are black and orange so I was pretty annoyed initially. I still think they’re ruined but that Banned/Royal blocking is so dope.

In person, they look better but it’s still bad TBH. I think it wouldn’t have been as bad if the real 3.0 released first then these. The PL isn’t even bad, it’s the weird flyleather. I also was not allowed to use coupons in nyc at FTL. Said they got word to stop just before 12pm.

Back
Top Bottom