Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

6F9FC583-61A6-46AE-9C7D-DB911D0016BA.png

Jan. 11th Tho :wow:
Sounds too good to be true

Actually won an End raffle for these. I haven’t won an End raffle in a while. Based on my experiences, you are exponentially more likely to hit on End than on SNS. 5 raffle wins over the past 3 years. It took a year and a half to get the first W but after that it’s been a bit better. They’ll be here by Wednesday. Here’s what I don’t understand about shipping. I can have End ship from England and it takes 2 days. If I order from Shoe Palace in California it takes a week to get my stuff. I know one used FedEx and the other UPS but come on

My FTL pair of these fit bigger than my FA pair.. same exact size too. Weird.

Prices will go up on these
I just don’t see that happening. There aren’t that many people looking to cop resell and most sellers haven’t even got their pairs yet. These will probably sit around current resell price or dip slightly.

wonder whats taking snkrs so long to ship its never happened to me before i know in my email says arrives 11/1 but that seems really long

Just got an email from Nike that more 3.0s are Instock
The email was In spam
when I clicked on link the shoes where sold out

Anyone else get an email from Nike
Never got an email like this before after a release

Just got an email from Nike that more 3.0s are Instock
The email was In spam
when I clicked on link the shoes where sold out

Anyone else get an email from Nike
Never got an email like this before after a release
I got the same email. I happened to be right on it and the link went to "this product is no longer available" screen. That was at 1:21PM. I asked a Nike Rep on the chat and as usual, he didn't know diddly. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom