Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Nah, but post it. Curious to see it.
B7466C90-D03F-4C21-9133-7C191BA204B8.png

Would you be able to iron/steam out the wrinkly leather on these? Randomly thought of this since people be ironing the BC 4s. Wish I scored a pair so I could've made it matte, don't mind the crinkled look too much.

Would you be able to iron/steam out the wrinkly leather on these? Randomly thought of this since people be ironing the BC 4s. Wish I scored a pair so I could've made it matte.

There's some youtube videos on it using a variety of methods, looks somewhat challenging but I may try it

first wear and the toebox already looking like its been thru hell and back

Heading to nyc for work tmrw for 3 days. wish my SNKRS pair delivered, I’d rock each day. Through rain etc. perfect week for it.
Should I UNDS nyc to Paris instead?

Heading to nyc for work tmrw for 3 days. wish my SNKRS pair delivered, I’d rock each day. Through rain etc. perfect week for it.
Should I UNDS nyc to Paris instead?

This whole week is about to be a rain fest. Literally until like Saturday or Sunday. I wouldn’t do it unless it’s a pair you’re super meh about. My Paris pair is fire and I had fun wearing them.. but if you also plan on skating them, it won’t even matter.

Only thing better than a worn Jordan 1 is a worn but pristine looking Jordan 1.
yeah worn means age and memories to me. Something unique.
This whole week is about to be a rain fest. Literally until like Saturday or Sunday. I wouldn’t do it unless it’s a pair you’re super meh about. My Paris pair is fire and I had fun wearing them.. but if you also plan on skating them, it won’t even matter.
Def skate a bit in any of the pairs at least around the neighborhood yea KanyIZZY KanyIZZY not worth it really more meeting just quick walks here and there

Well I think the FedEx man got my pair. They left the origin facility in some town in Great Britain 24 hours ago and haven’t been seen since. There’s no airport in that town so I assume they are “lost”. If that’s the case, I’m just going to be glad it wasn’t the TS6s or something like that.

Collected from the pick up location this morning. Right shoe looks funky with the additional toe box wrinkles lol.
Gonna unds them on my next break

47757A1B-0099-4C99-AD85-2841F1EF6BA4.jpeg

B1C0A101-1033-421E-8A9C-74D3F1C229CF.jpeg

4E288209-B7BE-442C-A738-20E05405041A.jpeg

Just called Nike because I haven’t got tracking and they told me it’s because they might not have them in warehouse and might be sold out lol!! So if you haven’t got tracking yet it’s prob because we not getting them lol.. sorry guys

Well I think the FedEx man got my pair. They left the origin facility in some town in Great Britain 24 hours ago and haven’t been seen since. There’s no airport in that town so I assume they are “lost”. If that’s the case, I’m just going to be glad it wasn’t the TS6s or something like that.

Lots of scans get missed. Little early to overreact

Back
Top Bottom