Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

All these dudes deglazing a shoe calling themselves custom sneaker artists.. foh IG flooded with these clowns lookin for that $20 come up. Few months ago it was the acetone warriors SB LA 2 Chi now bunch of clowns promoting this as artwork .. sit down with all that nonsense 5FB3918A-BECF-4D86-A2B6-B494C97DFD4A.jpeg

I wonder what the point in these was then ? It’s just crazy they will come out with same color scheme then label them as sb then say they not.. I’m just asking that’s all..

I have a question, why are these not considered shattered bb?

Pretty much because of the insoles, materials and product name. I’m also guessing actual backboards would’ve been more limited numbers with no chances to cop.

-Shattered Backboard
-Shattered Backboard Away (Reverse)
-Black/Orange

Last edited:
I know Footlocker doesn't count since its not Nike, but their receipts do say BCKBRD on it, fwiw lol

Nike called the satin release SBB and they did not have the insoles.
I don’t know why Nike suddenly chose to not got with the SBB theme on these because they must have known all the retailers would.

CBF11246-93C1-461F-A77F-316C259613C3.png

Yea I’m just confused why they didn’t go with shattered back board lol.. wonder if it was due to kid sizes

Mine come tomorrow. Mail gets dropped off at me store before 11 am everyday. I Sure tommrow that will not be the case. Can’t wait to get these in hand

Back
Top Bottom