Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Yeah, mine says:
SHIP FROM STORE SKU
"SHIP FROM STORE SKU" means your kicks are being shipped in the bag of death........RIP to your shoe box
mean.gif

I never get pairs shipped from the store, does anyone know how long it takes to get a tracking/confirmation? I want to trade in my extra pair for Top 3s, but not until I know for sure this FA restock was legit.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, I don't think it's any NBA shorts, past or present, that match up wit these 1's now that I think about it.

Imma chalk it up and rock em wit some Nike tech fleece shorts and call it a day lol

Yeah, mine says:
SHIP FROM STORE SKU
"SHIP FROM STORE SKU" means your kicks are being shipped in the bag of death........RIP to your shoe box
mean.gif
lol eastbay did that to me with 2 pairs of ACGs. needless to say, the boxes got destroyed. those the only 2 pairs of kicks that i dont have stored in their original boxes. theyre in dropfront boxes.

i dont understand why they do that. to save money? c'mon man. u know what the funny thing is? if you ship a return to them in the same manner, they wont accept it. aint that some ish
laugh.gif

Just got lucky with a DS pair on eBay. With the 20% one-time code, I was able to get them for 169.50 shipped. Couldn't pass them up, even though I wasn't really looking for them (picked up the ASG 31s instead). My thoughts changed after seeing the kids version at Ubiq Philly today. Even my Fiancé loved them. 1st pair she spotted in the store when we went in. She loves that translucent shimmery purple/green/blue color. Can't wait to get them in next week.

Last edited:
I wasn't asking about yesterday my man. I can read the thread pretty well :lol:
I was talking about today also. You asked if they would add to cart and I was just letting you know YEAH lol it went through

But you can read good lol!!! Jk!!!

Last edited:

Not too optimistic that these AJ1 AS will ship. If you look into the order details, it says ship from store and has a misc SKU. 
sick.gif
As expected, my Footaction orders from the restock were cancelled...this ship from store business is definitely a fake restock.

Not too optimistic that these AJ1 AS will ship. If you look into the order details, it says ship from store and has a misc SKU. 
sick.gif
As expected, my Footaction orders from the restock were cancelled...this ship from store business is definitely a fake restock.
hmm when did they cancel? did you get a tracking number and shipping email before you got cancelled?

Not too optimistic that these AJ1 AS will ship. If you look into the order details, it says ship from store and has a misc SKU. :x

hmm when did they cancel? did you get a tracking number and shipping email before you got cancelled?

They don't give tracking or shipping for that.
It's usually something like waiting for approval then approved then cancelled.
Getting tracking for them means you are solid.

Back
Top Bottom