Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

hmm when did they cancel? did you get a tracking number and shipping email before you got cancelled?
No. I checked into the order details and both my orders say "1 unit cancelled." I have never had a ship from the store order actually process to ship. They always sit for a few days and then cancelled. 

Not too optimistic that these AJ1 AS will ship. If you look into the order details, it says ship from store and has a misc SKU. 
sick.gif
As expected, my Footaction orders from the restock were cancelled...this ship from store business is definitely a fake restock.
hmm when did they cancel? did you get a tracking number and shipping email before you got cancelled?
They don't give tracking or shipping for that.
It's usually something like waiting for approval then approved then cancelled.
Getting tracking for them means you are solid.
ok gotcha.

No. I checked into the order details and both my orders say "1 unit cancelled." I have never had a ship from the store order actually process to ship. They always sit for a few days and then cancelled. 
hmmmm that sucks bro. i didnt think to look, but was there a 1 per limit?

As expected, my Footaction orders from the restock were cancelled...this ship from store business is definitely a fake restock.

The first wave was legit, I hopped on it minutes after dude posted and my pair has a tracking number and is on the way. Slow as heck though. I was also skeptical. If every pair is coming from a different store, it is definitely hit or miss.

I wonder how they keep track of these things and why it screws up so often. I'm sure they have an inventory management system so why all the overorders for pairs you probably counted out before putting online.

Huuumm.. I just got my comfirmation email and also card was charged...deng I guess will find out

I was also charged immediately and got an email. It is the tracking you need, as bigj505 bigj505 said.

Last edited:
ok gotcha.

hmmmm that sucks bro. i didnt think to look, but was there a 1 per limit?

It's all good. I didn't see a pair limit but I had them on separate accounts, both got cancelled. I also ordered on the first wave so it's just the luck of the draw. I never get too optimistic these days until I see the shipping confirmation come through.

Yup all the footsites are weak when it comes to shipping.

I couldn't stand the slow shipping and updates, spent the $3.50 and now I'll have my shoes by Tuesday :lol:

It can work in your favor for stuff with free shipping though.. only $3.50 for ups ground vs. $8 or whatever they charge.

yea i think theyre using UPS surepost.
It's a reason why I tend to stay away from footlocker shipping. I personally hate the snail mail.
Yup all the footsites are weak when it comes to shipping.

I couldn't stand the slow shipping and updates, spent the $3.50 and now I'll have my shoes by Tuesday
laugh.gif
wait, so there was no set delivery date and they was shown as sitting, but updated with a delivery date as soon as u paid to upgrade? i might go upgrade right now
laugh.gif

wait, so there was no set delivery date and they was shown as sitting, but updated with a delivery date as soon as u paid to upgrade? i might go upgrade right now :lol:

Yes, that is exactly what it did. But only on the confirmation screen when it shows the upgrade was successful. When I go back to track now, it shows that I upgraded my shipping but otherwise the same info.

Last edited:
Mine are creasing about the same as my other 1s. It just seems more noticeable because the leather has a bit more shine.

Mine been stuck in Kansas also..a woman told me on the phone that's a warehouse there and tracking don't work normally till it's about there or is delivered

Tracking still hasn't moved :smh:
Yeah...
Package Progress
Junction City, KS, US
03/10/2017 3:22 P.M.
Location Scan
Mine been stuck in Kansas also..a woman told me on the phone that's a warehouse there and tracking don't work normally till it's about there or is delivered

I PM'ed everyone in this thread that copped. No one's pair has moved, and we all have tracking. These things are just going to show up one day guys.

It's ups surepost or whatever it's called
It's really slow they take their time
Once it starts moving it takes another day cuz they then deliver it to your local post office
Then usps does final delivery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom