Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Also snowed here in the Chicagoland area overnight
Expecting another 5-10 inches overnight and into tomorrow
Might bust out my new boots tomorrow

My pair came in from eBay. Paid $169.50 shipped with the coupon! These things are gorgeous!!!! Loving the color change based on the lighting!!!! Can't wait to break them out once the snow clears out and we get some nice weather in a few weeks!

View media item 2366941

Last edited:
FTA restock right? so they came in a bag for real?

Yes, they come in a white poly bag.

I ordered a pair of Jordan 31's from the recent sale, my pair was shipped in the bag and the box was destroyed.
Both lid and box >>>>RIP

However, for a $100 savings I could care less the box was destroyed.

FTA restock right? so they came in a bag for real?
Yes, they come in a white poly bag.

I ordered a pair of Jordan 31's from the recent sale, my pair was shipped in the bag and the box was destroyed.
Both lid and box >>>>RIP

However, for a $100 savings I could care less the box was destroyed.
lol big companies cheaping out even tho we spending close to $200. gotta love it.

I got tb nmd from jdsports and they came in a bag. Somehow it got from England to New York with basically no damage. Still couldnt believe it

I got tb nmd from jdsports and they came in a bag. Somehow it got from England to New York with basically no damage. Still couldnt believe it
man thats super lucky. your package mustve been on top of the pile. if they ship shoes in a bag and your joints end up on the bottom with other packages stacked on it....RIP

Yes, the bag sucked, but my box was okay, definitely still usable. Glad to have two pairs for now, I can still fit the 11 if I need to, but will just use it towards a trade/credit for a trade at my local boutique. Also, I know there was a bit of a debate between white or black laces. I tried white, wasn't feeling it.

View media item 2368556
I will wear the hell out of these, but have a feeling they will soar in value soon. Such a nice shoe. The white panels give them the pop that the Craig Stecyk Jordan 1 SB's never had:

View media item 2368562

Last edited:
Stecyk SB are a different monster entirely. I thought at first these were too much alike, but then I realized these are dope in their own way as are the Stecyks.

I have both, i dont think I will ever wear the Stecyk due to the crappy material. However, they remain in the collection because they're historically significant and dope to look at.

New to NikeTalk, so this is my first post. Wanted to share with everyone that various sizes are available to "Ship to Home - Free" at Footlocker.com. Sizes available at time of posting include: 9.0, 9.5, 11.0, 11.5, 12.0. Was able to successfully cart them, but haven't confirmed whether the order goes through.

My initial post was sent for review to moderators because I included the link to shoe page on Footlocker, so I'm posting again without it. Apologies if a duplicate post appears later, but wanted to bring this to everyone's attention now as early as possible.

Just tried to cop about 30 minutes ago on FTA.com, order went through....but no confirmation. I followed up with Live Chat and he said it was cancelled due to no product availability. 

Had my pair for a while and I love them and my 6's just came in today for a GREAT price...

Dope pic.

Not going to lie I hated on both of these shoes pretty hard leading up to the release. The more I saw them in person after the release the more they grew on me, to the point where I had to cop the 1s on that restock. Got them in today and they're definitely going right into the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom