Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Did u get all your emails from FTL? And when did they ship out your back order?
Yes, I first saw the change in my account before the email came in. The email came in this early morning at 4 am. I don't know how I was able to land a handful of pairs on FTL without a cancellation since the purchases were all under the same account even same card info for some.

Yes, I first saw the change in my account before the email came in. The email came in this early morning at 4 am. I don't know how I was able to land a handful of pairs on FTL without a cancellation since the purchases were all under the same account even same card info for some.

Thanks! Gratz on the W's :pimp:. Lmk when u secured ur last order.

Ready to be flamed. I got an extra pair, I’m not really one for having multiples. I was wondering if it’d be wise to keep them and see if they hold value or sell them to someone that actually wants them.
If this post is offensive I will take it right down

Ready to be flamed. I got an extra pair, I’m not really one for having multiples. I was wondering if it’d be wise to keep them and see if they hold value or sell them to someone that actually wants them.

price is whatever a buyer is willing to buy it for never say youre selling for too much when you have a willing buyer
Got it. Just don’t like being ripped off and wouldn’t wanna rip anyone else off. Thanks for the input!

Nice little surprise today. Now to figure out the paint formula for making this shade of blue so I can paint the AJ Wings logo.
AD331F55-640C-452D-8BDF-25237DD6EE3A.jpeg

I’d hold on to them. Ultimately up to you though

Back
Top Bottom