Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

These fit half up like my regular Hi's for me.. tried a few times to consider my TTS and I hear the break in makes a difference but I know I'm not breaking **** in with all these kicks :lol:

Now on the other hand, George Towns and B/Whites are 10.5 (TTS).. I feel like they worked out some kinks after the NG's. Part of me thinks I can do the TTS but I won't risk it. Unless you have a narrow foot, I wouldn't go down past TTS.

im convinced davey is 12 and starting a collection with his fathers newly found credit card
I'd give anything to be 12 again.

...especially knowing what I know now.

kid smile.gif

Here's my dilemma...please bare with with me on this.

I've been going 11.5 on Jordan 1s for about four years now. But I've slowly discovered that after extensive break in time, 11.5 may be a tad too roomy for my foot. So I did go with an 11 on my newly purchased pair of Royal 1s on eBay. They haven't arrived yet, but fingers crossed, they're not too tight.

So if my tts is, in fact, really an 11 in Jordan 1s, then going with an 11.5 in the Neutral Greys would technically be going a half size up. And if the NGs run longer than your typical Jordan 1, then an 11.5 in the Neutral Greys would have way too much space at the end of the shoe, even if it helped out because of the narrow shape.

...does that make sense?

joker.gif

Here's my dilemma...please bare with with me on this.

I've been going 11.5 on Jordan 1s for about four years now. But I've slowly discovered that after extensive break in time, 11.5 may be a tad too roomy for my foot. So I did go with an 11 on my newly purchased pair of Royal 1s on eBay. They haven't arrived yet, but fingers crossed, they're not too tight.

So if my tts is, in fact, really an 11 in Jordan 1s, then going with an 11.5 in the Neutral Greys would technically be going a half size up. And if the NGs run longer than your typical Jordan 1, then an 11.5 in the Neutral Greys would have way too much space at the end of the shoe, even if it helped out because of the narrow shape.

...does that make sense?

joker.gif
I'm not reading all that but I'm happy or sorry that happened to you 🙏

Back
Top Bottom