Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Living like 1985. These are one of the few shoes that look better beat imho. Just recently cleaned them and wow, a whole patina lol
20230322_193101.jpg

I strongly considered buying a pair of these last week.

Found a used pair in really good condition for $350.

Pretty sure I could’ve gotten the seller down to $320.

Decided instead to make my final big resell purchase this year the Lost and Founds.

…they just felt more exciting.

I like clean shoes, I liked aged shoes.

Depends on the shoe and the amount of "aging". The pre-vtg thing isn't new. Nike dropped some pre-aged air max 90's back in 2013 and I loved those.

Made so many memories in undergrad with that shoe.

I’ll rock the hell out an aged shoe

I’m not rockin no beat shoes though b

Good for you fam :rofl: I aint trying to change your mind I got tons of fresh shoes but it's been cool seeing how the 85s break-in and wearing them like it's 1985 lol they've broken in amazingly for me. I've made many memories just wearing these shoes and I can't wait to break out my fresh double up when I retire the pair posted but TO ME they look pretty dang good when worn in still. We all for sure have a ton of clean kicks that we wear barely throughout the years its been dope to just really wear a pair like it's my only one abd they've become my favs. I for sure got my money's worth lol

lol @ good for you

Good for you that you rock your kicks heavy bro…touché lol

I don’t want no smoke, I like you lol

But this whole thing u be doing about beat shoes looking better than fresh joints is gettin wild.

Sidenote: a lot of the issues people have with these honestly had been fixed with regular wear, I did a TRUE wear test. Stiff leather? They softened up. Bulky toe? They slimmed down. Blue tongue? The tongue lost its color and became a more natural yellow foam. I really really love these can't wait to don my double up. I'm doubling up and weartesting all 85s I cop. I can't do any other 1 model anymore forreal lol

Last edited:
lol @ good for you

Good for you that you rock your kicks heavy bro…touché lol

I don’t want no smoke, I like you lol

But this whole thing u be doing about beat shoes looking better than fresh joints is gettin wild.

I gotchu and same to you brotha lol it just felt like people dogpiled on me for my opinion so I got on defense quick. No worries though

nah I def like my shoes to be MINE and they tell the story I lived in them.. good memories. 85 mold perfect of that.. they can withstand TONS of wear and look great doing it.

nah I def like my shoes to be MINE and they tell the story I lived in them.. good memories. 85 mold perfect of that.. they can withstand TONS of wear and look great doing it.

They're tanks I doubled up on Metallic Navy's when they dropped and wore a pair as much as my neutrals and the old mold really doesn't hold up as well as the 85s.

These are not true 85’s so stop referring to them as such.

It’s insulting to the true 85 mold.

Back
Top Bottom