Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Just start doing nothing but ‘85s. The High OG is done. We already got all the OGs we needed in those. ‘85 or bust from this point forward.

bookmarked, screenshot, printed, and framed for future reference

joking lol

Just start doing nothing but ‘85s. The High OG is done. We already got all the OGs we needed in those. ‘85 or bust from this point forward.
Are there huge differences between the two? Serious question.

Yes. Back is cut straight, higher tongue, bigger swoosh, thick/premium leather, etc.
I believe the only thing I personally have noticed, correct if Im wrong, is the Wings logo on the 85s are back to a dull finish instead of a glossy look. It looks more defined. ?

I believe the only thing I personally have noticed, correct if Im wrong, is the Wings logo on the 85s are back to a dull finish instead of a glossy look. It looks more defined. ?

The wings is also different, ankle padding, and some other details. Too long to list, these are that much better.

Edit: how can I forget the midsole... it’s not even close how much better these are.

i know you're an og traditionalist dude....here's some good reading for you...

i dont have any 85s yet (NGs en route) but i think the sole contours and the fact they used a board lasted strobel is the biggest change for me

U got New Beginnings? If not, are they on ur list?

Nah man, I’ve been close to pullin a couple times, but I want nothin to do with those Ships.

I know the “Sell the Ships” is coming, but I hate that whole process of dealing with lowballing messages, etc.

So I’m in the cut hoping someone let’s go of their 1 only out the pack.

The High OG mold isn’t going to cut it anymore, especially not in the atrocious colorways they have been, and will be releasing.

but you haven't tried on or wore any of the 85' mold yet. What if its more uncomfortable to you than the High OG mold? Also, if JB drops Chicagos tomorrow in the High OG mold instead of the 85', you tellin me you wouldn't get them ?

1613783450836.png

Nah man, I’ve been close to pullin a couple times, but I want nothin to do with those Ships.

I know the “Sell the Ships” is coming, but I hate that whole process of dealing with lowballing messages, etc.

So I’m in the cut hoping someone let’s go of their 1 only out the pack.

Just sell the Ship on StockX lol. I would say GOAT but it seems no one is really selling or buying them there. Quick and painless.

but you haven't tried on or wore any of the 85' mold yet. What if its more uncomfortable to you than the High OG mold? Also, if JB drops Chicagos tomorrow in the High OG mold instead of the 85', you tellin me you wouldn't get them ?

1613783450836.png

I have the Black ‘85s. They are incredible. And, I already have Chicago’s. Anything else?

i know you're an og traditionalist dude....here's some good reading for you...

i dont have any 85s yet (NGs en route) but i think the sole contours and the fact they used a board lasted strobel is the biggest change for me
Thank you.

I have the Black ‘85s. They are incredible. And, I already have Chicago’s. Anything else?

the reverse banned? Then why were you so confused about sizing on the NG lol.

Sell your chicagos right now Mr. Anti OG High cut

the reverse banned? Then why were you so confused about sizing on the NG lol.

Sell your chicagos right now Mr. Anti OG High cut

Confused on sizing? You got me confused with someone else? I always go same size in all Js, and most shoes for that matter.

And I will absolutely never sell my Chicago’s. I didn’t say I didn’t appreciate my High OGs. I am only keeping the absolute necessities though, which consist of only OGs, BT Union, and Silver Japan’s. I’m gonna cut the rest, which is only a couple others at this point.

Back
Top Bottom