Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

No way am I going to go to my local coffee shop just to purchase coffee beans and then scale, grind, then take the time do make pour over coffee in my chemex to only use that cup of brew to dunk my midsole in.

Lol I had to re-read what he wrote, first time I assumed he was dipping shoe laces in coffee which I read about before... he dipped his Chi’s though? 😂

Y’all 2!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

91B5F225-9268-4C65-8664-3AF25342A987.gif

F649E5B7-C114-4FE0-A189-C8695128DA84.gif

What’s the hidden sock nonsense all about? Never heard of them but I don’t like it already

No show socks, aka super low socks. Became really big with the runners and Yeezy trend of 2015/16. I'm all for low socks with certain low top kicks but I have never liked no shows. I grew up ONLY ever seeing women wear them.. not that I'm dictating certain genders a kind of sock. I really don't care.

Just not for me lol.

I’m good with no shows on certain shoes for sure...Growing up in Vegas it was always a common look during these crazy hot summers we have 😂...Got really big around here in the mid 90’s and never really went away...

I just don’t like them with high top sneakers personally...That’s just me though...Look much better paired with some runners or Vans or something like that...

dunking your shoes in coffee now? just wear your shoes man
I haven’t had a commute since March 2019, won’t go back into the office until June or July, have 30+ pairs and maybe worn the same 6 since with sweatpants the pandemic, I’m trying to expedite the OG look I want by any means necessary lmao

What’s the hidden sock nonsense all about? Never heard of them but I don’t like it already
No show socks, aka super low socks. Became really big with the runners and Yeezy trend of 2015/16. I'm all for low socks with certain low top kicks but I have never liked no shows. I grew up ONLY ever seeing women wear them.. not that I'm dictating certain genders a kind of sock. I really don't care.

Just not for me lol.
I’m good with no shows on certain shoes for sure...Growing up in Vegas it was always a common look during these crazy hot summers we have 😂...Got really big around here in the mid 90’s and never really went away...

I just don’t like them with high top sneakers personally...That’s just me though...Look much better paired with some runners or Vans or something like that...
:lol:

homie wasn’t asking about no shows :lol:

he was talking about the brand Hidden Ny

Also for the record they look stupid to me

I wear Jordan or Nike socks with my J’s, or non branded (plain stance)

Hidden NY is one of those "cool guy" mood boards on IG. Kinda like a more streetwear version of JJJJound.

Looks like pairs are starting to touchdown so hopefully we see a dip in the next couple of days. See you guys on GOAT/StockX.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom