Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

328CCB44-5C64-4327-B478-0E561E44C56F.jpeg

I overpaid for my pair when they first dropped, not tripping I really wanted these but it’s crazy to see these DROP in price after release, when it’s usually the other way as the market dries up and time goes by

353 on stockx for a size 9 and yall say this tanked lmao... tank to me is close to retail or less
I mean they've dropped about $100-150 in value on the last couple of months. Think I seen $339 for a size 11 last time I checked StockX.

Good time to cop for those who want them.

These def need to be broken in. I’ve worn one of my pairs as damn near daily beaters and they feel phenomenal.

I think the Georgetowns do similiar to these price wise or even cheaper. They need to quit beating around the bush and start dropping the heater OG colours in the 85 cut and materials.

These def need to be broken in. I’ve worn one of my pairs as damn near daily beaters and they feel phenomenal.

I think the Georgetowns do similiar to these price wise or even cheaper. They need to quit beating around the bush and start dropping the heater OG colours in the 85 cut and materials.
It would be nice if they stopped beating around the bush and dropped those colorways as a GENERAL RELEASE. I was on SNKRS the literal millisecond it hit 10:00 AM EST and still didn't get a pair of Neutral Greys. They sold out stupidly quick. I paid $470 for my pair and while I do regret it a little, mainly cause I thought these would end up jumping higher rather than dipping in the aftermarket, I'm still more than happy to own them. But like I've said before in here, I shudder to think how bad resale prices will be when they inevitably bring back the Chicago's, Black Toes, etc in the new shape and materials. I get that low supply + high demand = hype and guaranteed profit, but even if they mass produced the OG 1s they'd still sell out. Everyone and their mother loves OG 1s still. Mass produce them and everyone gets a pair, JB/Nike makes bank, and the only people not buying them are those uninterested in 1s and the losers that get bothered when they see other people wearing the same shoes as them.

It would be nice if they stopped beating around the bush and dropped those colorways as a GENERAL RELEASE. I was on SNKRS the literal millisecond it hit 10:00 AM EST and still didn't get a pair of Neutral Greys. They sold out stupidly quick. I paid $470 for my pair and while I do regret it a little, mainly cause I thought these would end up jumping higher rather than dipping in the aftermarket, I'm still more than happy to own them. But like I've said before in here, I shudder to think how bad resale prices will be when they inevitably bring back the Chicago's, Black Toes, etc in the new shape and materials. I get that low supply + high demand = hype and guaranteed profit, but even if they mass produced the OG 1s they'd still sell out. Everyone and their mother loves OG 1s still. Mass produce them and everyone gets a pair, JB/Nike makes bank, and the only people not buying them are those uninterested in 1s and the losers that get bothered when they see other people wearing the same shoes as them.
i agree 100%. But unfortunately JB and Co is about the money but in a round about way. They don’t need to make 2 million pairs to make bank, they are greet but in a way that ensures you and I won’t ever grab an 85’ at retail.

Back
Top Bottom