Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

as of right now these do not show up in the finishline system 

kinda weird but the royals did not show up till the weds prior to rd 

Raffle tommorrow wish me luck. Making sure I don't busy I have 28 tickets but just need one ten.common on shoe gods.let the force be with me lol

For my fellow Vegas peeps, I was at Niketown LV this past weekend. I asked the employee that was cashing me out if they are going to be receiving the black toes. He took out a paper with all their releases coming up and the black toes were on there marked with "a high demand." Hopefully, I can get a pair reserved and just focus and the restocks.

"Marked with a high demand" SMH! JB loves to fuel the hype.

yea I noticed the pic.

If they're that lazy, how likely are they trying that hard to get your shoe?  I didn't recommend that site, I wouldn't order it, but its probably a gamble just like any other bigcartel/preorder/paypal deal.

Do you think these will restock? I want to get the 88's and these on the 25th, but it doesn't look feasible. 88's will go hella fast so I want to at least secure my pair online and then go back for these, but I fear it might be too late if I get lucky and check out the 88's first. 
embarassed.gif

spot i was at yesterday said they had a decent run of them ,lets see how it pans out ,im gonna hit one of the villas for a ticket for sure 

^^ hope FS comes through, I didn't eff with em cause I didn't want to pre-order.  They couldn't get the Black/Gold 1s but who could other than CS?

FS at least has a presence on the internet, whereas SciKicks doesn't really have much there...

Da homie @rebelmindz lives in PHILLY! completely forgot...

dude VILLA go hard in your city...smh wish they open up some spots in the bay area well maybe not I prefer not paying tax/shipping when I order from their site :rofl:

But indeed they go hard with the #refresh

Da homie @rebelmindz lives in PHILLY! completely forgot...

dude VILLA go hard in your city...smh wish they open up some spots in the bay area well maybe not I prefer not paying tax/shipping when I order from their site :rofl:

But indeed they go hard with the #refresh

Villa originated from Philly.

he uses paypal so you will be covered but no idea if they are really 100% success rate. just be sure to read over the paypal invoice if you go w/ them. was gonna post the link but i'll let the people figure it out.

*if you pm me about it i will just block you* *you have been warned*

Are you referring to me? Who you plan on blocking?!? lol
A general statement.

for those asking what champs here in houston its champs willowbrook and im pretty sure galleria as well but can't confirm them

completely forgot Villa did tickets early
devil.gif
, looks like I will still be able to grab a pair, just have to grab two and have the homies ship them to me in Cali since I will be driving. could care less bout any of the restocks honestly

Back
Top Bottom