Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

foot locker launch locator doesnt have them up yet either...so it looks like far less than the royals ...this is gonna be interesting 

Only thing about villa ticket process is that they guarantee you a shoe but not your size, so basically you still have to line up early just to guarantee your right shoe size....unless you're a reseller and don't care what size you get :lol:

Dude I spoke to in one villa said his store had 50- 60 pairs this same store had like 12 pair of royals ,besides the fact he said all villas are getting them ,so u do the math

Last edited:
Found a pre order for 260 and went with it.

I have the money saved so I rather pay a lil premium before flood gates open and prices end up between bred 11 and royal 1 range!

uhh damn thats alot... its hard for me to do it when i got em for 80 in 01.... i know inflation but triple dats too steep

Seems like a lot of paranoia in this thread. Still think this will be manageable with a few local spots getting them and numerous online spots to try.

if you in the rva area dtlr is stocked with blk toe1's, and a few will be doing fcfs  if all fails online, even heard not to many people called about em yet,  thats why they choose to do fcfs, so I hope this is a easy pick up, still waiting  to see what  it looks like closer to the rd, oh yeah some will do raffles just gotta call and find out how they do it in ya area..

Dude I spoke to in one villa said his store had 50- 60 pairs this same store had like 12 pair of royals ,besides the fact he said all villas are getting them ,so u do the math
Good to know. My Villa had maybe a fsr of royals and thats it. Im gonna call tommorrow and hope they say the same "50-60" about these.

Here is the info i have so far . For Greece the numbers are these : Besides Footlocker (where I don't have access) 106 pairs of 'Black toes' will be released while the royals number was 182 pairs. That's almost double the number of royals released here than the black toes. These numbers are facts ,not estimates,so take this as solid info,as I always am very careful of what I post . My SPECULATION though , as i ' ve stated some pages back is that this is gonna be a pretty much equal in numbers of pairs release as the royals one . The important difference is that the percentage of these released in the US compared to those released everywhere else is gonna be vice versa. If we say 30 % of the royal stock was released in the US and 70 % spread all over the globe,this time around its gonna be the opposite. 70 for the states and 30 for the rest .Of course this is good news at least at first,and besides the indication that many U.S. boutiques-U.S. online stores have already preorders up,especially compared to the amount which had preorders of royals. Keep in mind though that the whole second part of this,the one about percentage, is some info i have and indications online.NOT SOLID,MOSTLY SPECULATION. Here comes the hard part though, in which I use my math degree,lol. If the same amount,or almost the same( minor difference there), of pairs get released IT JUST WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Not in the thirst for these,not in the salt after the miss, not in the 're-selling' price .Let me explain.Let's say 20000 royals were made. And also 20000 black toes,for the sake of my argument. Royal release,100k Americans and 100k around the world needed these. Let's estimate same amount of potential buyers for the black toes. So now nike will release 15000 of these in the US while nike released 5000 royals. YES 10000 more americans will get at retail.But still 85k won't,as in 95k was the number for the royals.Point being IF these dont get produced much more than the royals,its gonna end up the same thirst,salt,price in every level more or less.Will there be more pairs than the royals? PROBABLY YES. Much more?Probably no. Will the difference in numbers change something dramatically?MY OPINION STATED:NO. Same cries,same salt ,more or less same prices after release .My advice to those in the U.S. who want them?get them on a low preorder site you trust , preferably double up ON ANOTHER SITE.If one site fails to come through you have the other in hand. If they both come through and you only want one pair , Im sure it won't be difficult to offload it for the price you paid...P.s. sorry if my grammar and syntax were awful , I'm Greek. :tongue:

Last edited:
Here is the info i have so far . For Greece the numbers are these : Besides Footlocker (where I don't have access) 106 pairs of 'Black toes' will be released while the royals number was 182 pairs. That's almost double the number of royals released here than the black toes. These numbers are facts ,not estimates,so take this as solid info,as I always am very careful of what I post . My SPECULATION though , as i ' ve stated some pages back is that this is gonna be a pretty much equal in numbers of pairs release as the royals one . The important difference is that the percentage of these released in the US compared to those released everywhere else is gonna be vice versa. If we say 30 % of the royal stock was released in the US and 70 % spread all over the globe,this time around its gonna be the opposite. 70 for the states and 30 for the rest .Of course this is good news at least at first,and besides the indication that many U.S. boutiques-U.S. online stores have already preorders up,especially compared to the amount which had preorders of royals. Keep in mind though that the whole second part of this,the one about percentage, is some info i have and indications online.NOT SOLID,MOSTLY SPECULATION. Here comes the hard part though, in which I use my math degree,lol. If the same amount,or almost the same( minor difference there), of pairs get released IT JUST WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Not in the thirst for these,not in the salt after the miss, not in the 're-selling' price .Let me explain.Let's say 20000 royals were made. And also 20000 black toes,for the sake of my argument. Royal release,100k Americans and 100k around the world needed these. Let's estimate same amount of potential buyers for the black toes. So now nike will release 15000 of these in the US while nike released 5000 royals. YES 10000 more americans will get at retail.But still 85k won't,as in 95k was the number for the royals.Point being IF these dont get produced much more than the royals,its gonna end up the same thirst,salt,price in every level more or less.Will there be more pairs than the royals? PROBABLY YES. Much more?Probably no. Will the difference in numbers change something dramatically?MY OPINION STATED:NO. Same cries,same salt ,more or less same prices after release .My advice to those in the U.S. who want them?get them on a low preorder site you trust , preferably double up ON ANOTHER SITE.If one site fails to come through you have the other in hand. If they both come through and you only want one pair , Im sure it won't be difficult to offload it for the price you paid...P.s. sorry if my grammar and syntax were awful , I'm Greek.
tongue.gif
Great breakdown LAOKRATWR, I was looking for a differential equation in your post! 
smile.gif
 This was an excellent analysis with the assumption that the US does indeed get more pairs but if the demand is as high as the Royals many will still fail realistically at obtaining their pairs at retail. Sadly, I believe that is the truth.

Last edited:
they was the only spot on south st. getting them?  samsun or no one else was getting them?

Samsun doesn't do refreshes and that store is more aligned with kicks usa. Like family members in the same business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom