Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Yeezy jumped over the NA 1s? 
mean.gif

Gotta get this when they drop, my BMP pack is fried.

Mine too bro, mine too :smh:

LOL ******** you were trying to do the same thing the other idiot did but act like you were so cool with your 4 shoes. What's your fascination with screen names. You need to take my advice and change yours from sthebest to s IneedToQuitFakingLikeIgotBlackNgold1swithmyFakeAss*******prayPaintedShoesAndRealizeImNotBetterThanEveryoneInTheJBforumsBecauseImApoorFAT****.

People aren't falling for your stupid *** bull **** anymore. You think there aren't people on NT that can pull those pics out as well and a lot better? You try to list off your old *** shoes all the time and it's just a joke. You're a fat bum that can't afford anything over retail so you resort to buying beat **** and trying to shine an old turd or spray painting half assed matching colors if you don't get lucky and get a pair for retail. Your defense on these boards for when someone calls you out for being a douchebag is to list off something that cost $150 and you got a chance to buy?!? LOL. Take my advice and grow the **** up with your old bum ***. Make sure you hit the report button like you do every single time you talk **** and get a little bit back. Can't ever take it, gotta run to the mods and point out that someone didn't take your ****. Quit trying to play those fake *** shoes off as black n gold 1's.

NOW back to the black toes.

the sodium content in your response is quite high. clearly you meant this response for someone else. not me. im going to take the higher road and won't result to getting into a flame war with you, but don't go feeling entitled because you got a pair of these. you dont know anything about me, i could buy a pair of these with no problem but choose not to.

im not trying to pass these off as the black/gold patent leather version. i based them off the all leather 1985 version

Last edited:
red laces look better with the black tongue black laces look better with the white tongue 

didnt see somoene already said that so ignore this

Last edited:
spoiler alert: The 1's for the rest of the year won't release on NDC. Knicks, Royals, Celtics, Patents etc, if its got Nike Air on the tongue....Nikes going to make you
nerd.gif
bandz a make her dance and nike a make you cry.

Nike doesn't want to sell their Nike's at Nike but they'll sell the hell outta some Jordan Brand.  #headscratcher

Nike doesn't want to sell their Nike's at Nike but they'll sell the hell outta some Jordan Brand.  #headscratcher

It's all the same thing. Nike doesn't want to put these on their website because they don't want them to be easily attainable....as if copping any big release from NDC is easy

It's all the same thing. Nike doesn't want to put these on their website because they don't want them to be easily attainable....as if copping any big release from NDC is easy

i got Bugs VIII's for myself off NDC pretty easily :tongue: :lol:

HAWAII 808 NT'ers

I will be out there from May17th - 26th for my BDay vacation

Anywhere locally these will be available and how does it work out there? FCFS? Raffle?

Any help is appreciated.

I do wonder what's Nike strategy not releasing the Hi OG's from this year on NDC. Make's it a little harder for me because I have NDC releases down but all the other sites either crash or every size is gone quick and I have to hit add to cart for 3 hours haha. Not giving up on these though. Out of the few Jordan releases I want this year these are pry my #1

HAWAII 808 NT'ers

I will be out there from May17th - 26th for my BDay vacation

Anywhere locally these will be available and how does it work out there? FCFS? Raffle?

Any help is appreciated.
From the recent Royal release, there is a HOH at Ala Moana that provides a raffle. Besides HOH, no other store will carry these from what I've heard.

What if nike released all the NA 1s during like Christmas or a cyber Monday sale? Like they were just holding multiple pairs for something big

Back
Top Bottom