Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

As far as ranking, if your worried about what they are worth:
Black/gold, royals, black toes, knicks, chicagos, clovers.
my opinion on importance:
Royals, black toes, black/gold, chicagos, knicks, clovers.

^^ everytime i see that I want the og hang tag for 1s or even the black tongue on this shoe. Oh well tho im still coppin no need to complain

ya, on this release - they shoulda definitely included the og style paper hang tag w/ da proto black toe

Last edited:

I agree hype does suck and has changed everything. But this makes no sense. If your an OG "sneakerhead" you should know how to cop regardless. Don't hate on the kids, why should you receive special treatment? Kicks should go to the people who want them the most which means the people that do the most work to get them, young or old. And I don't know what being white has to do with anything, that's just ignorant.

I'm 30 years old so I'm no youngin'. I do understand where your coming from about the hype, but you can't blame the kids man. I assume you loved Jordan's when you were a kid, so you know how it is. Imagine dealing with all this BS back in the day, all the stuff these kids have to deal with now, more power to em.

Btw do those have a black tongue?

They have a black tongue with a red strip on the top of it. The quality is nice, idk if it's comparable to the OG highs. I would imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reply, Joey.

Man it would have been nice if they released with the black tongue. If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere on NT that MJ had a special black tongue edition for his black toes. Those are fire.

Thanks for reply, Joey.

Man it would have been nice if they released with the black tongue. If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere on NT that MJ had a special black tongue edition for his black toes. Those are fire.

It's in this thread, before we had official pics and Air Thompson posted the old team photos when MJ had em cinched up tight. Too bad that low top tongue isn't longer, sounds like it would make a great donor tongue :smile:

It's in this thread, before we had official pics and Air Thompson posted the old team photos when MJ had em cinched up tight. Too bad that low top tongue isn't longer, sounds like it would make a great donor tongue :smile:
There we go! Thanks!! Air Thompson posted those old pics. Man AJ1s are his specialty lol. Always has great info. Completely agreed though about the tongue. Lows aren't actually that bad and wouldve been copped if it weren't for the strap. I just feel like the strap gives those low black toes a feminine look.

I already locked down my pair a few days ago and I was trying to find one for my brother and I came across this ad. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/3803750143.html

I was interested because he said he could meet up now and sell them. I let him know that I just wanted to check them out before I purchased them. He said that's cool and we scheduled a meet up. So I'm at the place just sitting around and I see an old buddy of mine from high school. We catch up a little and then I ask him, "What're you doing here?" Since we went to high school about 500 miles away from where I'm currently located. He said he lives here now and he's here selling shoes. Turns out he was the guy I was supposed to meet up and now he's my new connect! He hooked me up with two pairs for retail and now I can just relax and focus on the restock 
pimp.gif

Also create a FNL account ahead of time and log in. Also if you do need to use a card, I like to open word ahead of time and type out the number already, then you can just copy and paste.
I do the same, thing too if it doesn't autofill. For some reason, I believe Chrome will autofill most of the info it you allow it to save your info (Could be wrong though).

I already locked down my pair a few days ago and I was trying to find one for my brother and I came across this ad. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/3803750143.html
I was interested because he said he could meet up now and sell them. I let him know that I just wanted to check them out before I purchased them. He said that's cool and we scheduled a meet up. So I'm at the place just sitting around and I see an old buddy of mine from high school. We catch up a little and then I ask him, "What're you doing here?" Since we went to high school about 500 miles away from where I'm currently located. He said he lives here now and he's here selling shoes. Turns out he was the guy I was supposed to meet up and now he's my new connect! He hooked me up with two pairs for retail and now I can just relax and focus on the restock 
pimp.gif

That's what's up JonDoom! That's a wild story man. Happy for ya, sounds like a great connect to have if he moved all the way out there just to sell shoes and gets em early for US retail, must be gettin it! LOL and ending up with TWO pairs early at retail because you knew him...that's a great deal (Especially with how hard he's taxing in the CL ad) Just curious, and I understand if you don't want to share, but did the box have the MSRP tag on it, or was it left off with a smooth edge? Congrats on the come up.

so i was looking at my royals the other dy thinking man these things are more like mids rather hightops .... whats the case for these? will they be higher than bmp pack

Back
Top Bottom