Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Does anyone know if any euro sites are going to have these? Might be too drunk from the night before to wake up at 730 and :-/ rep will be given
Its a worldwide release. IDK what would make you think otherwise. Yes they will have it but not as much as they did royals since allocations are shifted towards the US this time

Those Chinese New Years rumors were wrong regardless because production starts early on kicks and no company would keep making shoes the same month of its release that's just foolish! But at least these are looking more available than the royals

but those who act like they know it all here and have join dates of pre-2010 kept spewing that nonsense. Might have been the funniest thing I've read here.

No stores in the town where I'm located got any. The next state over only 4 stores that I know of got them and none were the usual, footlocker champs fnl...
Seems like all of the OG retro 1s were somewhat limited.

Wow I see peeps going hard on rip!!!! few more days n we gonna see some beefing for these blk toes...

If breds release, I hope number are nothing like the previous "OG" 1s, wonder if this is do to 1s not getting any love in the past.

Was up y'all? Been checking out info on here for this release cuz its all over the place as far as being known lol. Decided to make an acct to give some info tho. Eastbay hit me bk on twitter n said the royals were far more limited than these blk toes. I know this don't give exact numbers but it gives an idea atleast. Of course this is going off their stock. So take it for what it is but I know I'm glad they won't be royals all over again.

Also...I've seen a couple places announce they weren't getting them. Now NTchicago and champs have said they will indeed release them after all. I'm speaking on champs online strictly not in store. Pretty sure all stores vary by location. I'm betting finishline winds up releasing them too.

got my pair

not sure if this has been posted already but, for NYC:

Champs @ 42nd St. Times Sq. is giving out tickets on Friday at 12pm from the worker i phoned up.

if you in Chicago, I just left a DTLR and homie said I was the first person to enter the raffle. if you pressed hit me up and I'll tell u where, since he said I couldn't cop multiples :frown:

Also...I've seen a couple places announce they weren't getting them. Now NTchicago and champs have said they will indeed release them after all. I'm speaking on champs online strictly not in store. Pretty sure all stores vary by location. I'm betting finishline winds up releasing them too.
Interesting that Champs is getting these for online release. They definitely didn't get any Royals.

So from the looks of it right now, any idea if this release is as limited as the royals or patent og's? Or more like the Chicago's, or other 1's (e.g. Knicks, Clover....)?

So from the looks of it right now, any idea if this release is as limited as the royals or patent og's? Or more like the Chicago's, or other 1's (e.g. Knicks, Clover....)?

This release feels somewhere between the Knicks and Royals.

Overall, probably very close to Royals slightly more. We've been saying it all along in here. If you look at the international market getting far less than the US and it was flip flopped for the Royals when they released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom