Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Just got the call from Footaction on 34th street :smokin .. Hopefully they ain't on no shady ****, I promise y'all if I gotta pay that $13 toll to go over the bridge for nothing, I'm gonna end up on the news for all the wrong reason :lol: :stoneface:

Still gonna try to lock a pair down online .. Salute to all my NT bros tryin to help me out :nthat:

Got a late call (7:30 PM) from Footaction in Cross County telling me I secured my size in the raffle! Glad I can focus on the restock tomorrow now. 

^^^big cartel is just a web-based shopping site that anyone can set up... thus the multiple big cartel sites with different names.

what's so surprising about finishline's #'s, though? finishline tried to flex it's marketing muscles with a concord restock, and then countless other restocks... you think NIKE was playin' those games? prob. put those jokers in check-- that's why they got left with some thunder ivs and limited black toes. pure speculation-- but would make some sense to me.

Last edited:
HS prolly gonna cancel 50% of those like the Royals. But they won't be losing no account over that lol. One of our favorite Euro spots went live around 1:00 PM CST this afternoon, S/O to MarkyMark. And they are in the middle of a spend over 100 GBP, get free international shipping. Came out to 115GBP or $174 shipped. They do ship in the plastic bag of death though :lol: . Shoes are always on point.

These"limited" releases bring out the worst in people 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom