Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

I was in NYC this weekend. I picked them up at a FTL in Soho. Saw them in the window and they luckily had a size 10 left.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Decent looking shoe IMO but right now there's no need to buy anymore 1s for myself.

Maybe down the road I'll get these.

not bad. loving the hangtag, but could do without the jumpman on the heel. if these hit sale racks i'll prolly pick up a pair.

ill cop em with the 50% off
ive just never been a I fan since they wattered em down and mass produced so many different colorways. they just dont look exclusive anymore
and if i do buy em i wont wear em for a couple years or so, til they are forgotten about

They're really one of the better 1's that JB has released.

I'm not sure how I feel about the elephant print though, I'll need to see them in person.

these are gonna look good with black laces. they came with extra black laces right?

They look great. I like the different textures actually and they're high cut++++ At first I wasn't sure but now ima probably copp. I'll probablyswitch to black laces and be good to go.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

these are gonna look good with black laces. they came with extra black laces right?
Nah, no additionnal laces (but maybe the guy lost them or did not keep them, I dunno) ...

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

These are not SBs son... they are Air Jordans

To the thread-starter thanks a lot I very much appreciate the pics and info but does anyone have a SOLID RD ? I'm just going to the mall to grab them frommy homie but he said he still has no RD and we're already into August.... this is my grail and I never thought I'd be able to find affordable, wearableOGs. I'm not going to lie and "cop x1000" like everybody else does with the Jays they like, but I can honestly see a minimum of two pair for mebeing the 1 is the least expensive sig Jordan and also my favorite....

These are fresh, everyone needs to stop complaining about a lot of 1s coming out. I like them and u all were complaint about not enough a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom