Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

Change the zip code to the store for the city your going to be in, that’s if they are going to be getting them, if not then your **** outta luck.
They are getting them in just wondering if that affects your odds or do you get bumped down. It’s my first time trying in a city other than my own
Basically being checked in with my zip but then changing it .

People switch the zip all the time from the twitter codes. Whether or not you hit there depends on who else (and how much they spent) is trying there as well. There is no line or you getting bumped.

so its all one log in code for all their apps. if i out in a raffle for ftl, does that raffle go for all their brands stores at those malls now too?

if not, im not sure what the point of this was.

I love how I stalk the web for a Champs code and the second I'm away it gets posted.. FML.

I shouldnt feel too bad though since I only have 6 min on there. Really hope FTL comes through.

man wtf undefeated usually do their online raffle around 12pm PST. why the **** did they do the raffle at 11am PST this time. ****ing trash company no wonder no one buy their **** clothing anymore

so its all one log in code for all their apps. if i out in a raffle for ftl, does that raffle go for all their brands stores at those malls now too?

if not, im not sure what the point of this was.

Apparently in the near future. They gonna change it so that you just pick 3 stores total, not 3 FTLs, FTAs and Champs.

If anyone needs codes go to Check In Codes on twitter. They have codes for FTL, FA and Champs through 11pm eastern time tonite.

Back
Top Bottom