Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Thought my account on FNL was also flagged as I could not log in for hours. Finally logged on and got dang. I am on a losing streak with FNL after usually winning for every release I wanted in 2020. Starting to wonder if they are punishing me for winning and passing on the 9's from December 🤔

But uhhhhh if anyone pull up to get their win and they’re offered some unc 1s or something like that that you may not want hit my dm

20210510_162556.jpg

Hit size 13 with no extra entries this time. Spent all my 25 extra entries for 4s and took an L so go figure lol

So foot locker & its affiliates ain't ever releasing these in stores huh :smh:?

Im hearing the same thing. Apperantly they are letting reservation winners of newer releases buy them as an option at the register. The resellers with 1M plus points will still get them now. FLX is no hope still, and with this new process, FCFS when shipment arrives in store is killed.

Hit on my FNL w/ 33 tickets. I knew it probably would take at least 30 especially since I lost on another account which had 16 tickets. I really needed this W since SNKRS sent me the wrong size and I had to quick flip it on ebay. FLX app should be interesting this week also. Gonna try and grab all the Shadow 2.0's I can and hope someone throws me a bone (hyper royals).

FLX gotta drop these, all those damn UNC 1 app reservations, I’m hearing that they aren’t supposed to be selling Hyper Royals at all until the stock arrives. No stores here in MI have been releasing them, most still don’t even have them.

Back
Top Bottom