Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely prefer shadow over the black/gold.
Too much patent leather for me. As some said, "they wet", they truly look wet with all that shine.
then again, I am not a fan of the royals. i understand the color appeal and history, but the white doesn't work there for me. seems out of place.
i am sure I am in the few. i do respect the game and can see the appeal of the patent leather shine with GOLD and the fact it was super limited.

Last edited:
just got fronted on a size swap because my leather was all creased up out the box meanwhile the kid trading was reselling to his boy for $240

I'm sick

just want to rock my true size could care less about creases but it was it is I'll post pics up later so the story isnt so biased but w.e man
Creases all around the swoosh and by the back of the heel, these were from Jimmy Jazz

i copped, but royals>>>shadows
Royals > everything 2013. Easily the nicest 1s.

^nice pic!

Royals and Black/Reds if done right will easily take the cake for me.
Black/golds a novelty with a matching price tag imo. royals set the standard. shoe of the year. as much as i want breds with the same quality i dont feel like they will. no og 1 has had the same quality as royals. that said, this coming verion of the breds may be the best most true looking retro ever since the originals. that to me is def worth the price of admission. cant wait to put together a royal/bred reunion.

you're talking like royals have premium leather.

they dont
they feel cheap like every other jordan released this year. if you were blind folded and asked to compare two brand new pairs of royals and black toes you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
There are very subtle differences, but its splitting hairs really.

As for them feeling cheap...to each his own. The 01s weren't Picasso's.

Creases by the ankle collar, tip of swoosh "peeling" off, etc. I hope this is sarcasm. As stated 109,876,654 times consumers now a days complain too much about natural shoe imperfections or factory defect on J's. Yet the same complainers probably buying B grades at outlets but not complaining about any visible "imperfections."

Last edited:
ehhh honestly not a fan of these, i'll pass
What was the point of making an account the day of a release date and saying your going pass on a shoe that is basically already released and gone? 

Ether you copped or stroke out thats it. Why comment on the thread to say "pass" when the game is over?

I'm not sure if it is concluded that stores don't let you look at the pair before purchases at stores.
But if seeing these peels or wrinkles, can't one ask for another? Especially if you are the one next in line. Even if it is a raffle, the first one there picks?
Since I pretty much do online or nothing, I order two then keep the best pair. If people can only buy the one that is given to them, then I am glad I don't buy in store.

Creases by the ankle collar, tip of swoosh "peeling" off, etc. I hope this is sarcasm. As stated 109,876,654 times consumers now a days complain too much about natural shoe imperfections or factory defect on J's. Yet the same complainers probably buying B grades at outlets but not complaining about any visible "imperfections."

If Jordans were cheap nobody would complain but their not.

I'm not complaining I just wanted the original poster to know that his pair wasn't the only one with something a little wrong on the swoosh. Im actually going to wear that pair tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom