Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where i can find an 11 or 11.5 for retail? Lowest i've seen these for are $170. Please let me know, thanks in advance.
Retail is $139.99. Toss in tax and you're really splitting hairs here.

Yeah, i said the same thing, but i just wanted to see if these are still sitting anywhere, but if not, i'll probably jump on that $170.

The leather on these is of good quality; they are creasing just like my American made Red Wing boots.  The supple leather, plus the orthodic inserts that I dropped in, make them easily as comfortable as my Free 3.0s IMO.  These are one of 2013s to have if you are looking for a quality pair of Jordans.

The leather on these is of good quality; they are creasing just like my American made Red Wing boots.  The supple leather, plus the orthodic inserts that I dropped in, make them easily as comfortable as my Free 3.0s IMO.  These are one of 2013s to have if you are looking for a quality pair of Jordans.

What kind of insoles do you use, if you don't mind me asking

probably my favorite release of 2013 thus far. I knew these were gonna be awesome, but after lacing em up and having them on feet, I love these 100x more. Sorta wish I had doubled up on these instead of black toes, but its cool, since resale prices for these aren't status yet. Sure to be in my daily rotation once school starts back up :D

Last edited by a moderator:
probably my favorite release of 2013 thus far. I knew these were gonna be awesome, but after lacing em up and having them on feet, I love these 100x more. Sorta wish I had doubled up on these instead of black toes, but its cool, since resale prices for these arent raep status yet. Sure to be in my daily rotation once school starts back up :D
Repped definitely a great release. Very happy Nike decided to bring these back. I'm just waiting for the weather to get a little cooler to bust a pair out. A little too dark for the summer if you ask me

probably my favorite release of 2013 thus far. I knew these were gonna be awesome, but after lacing em up and having them on feet, I love these 100x more. Sorta wish I had doubled up on these instead of black toes, but its cool, since resale prices for these aren't status yet. Sure to be in my daily rotation once school starts back up
happy.gif
Yh these are defo gonna be in heavy rotation for me within the coming months. 
grin.gif

Don't mind at all!  I use the Dr Scholl's Tri-Comfort orthodics.  Have them in my 4's too.  they do make a difference for me.

Thanks I'll have to look into them. I've got really flat feet and even tho 2013's are probably most comfortable Jordan 1's, everything hurts my feet after a while lol.

Thanks I'll have to look into them. I've got really flat feet and even tho 2013's are probably most comfortable Jordan 1's, everything hurts my feet after a while lol.
You're welcome- def try some type of orthopedic insoles if you can, they should help with the pain.  Might be worth looking into customs- I know someone with the same issue, and they said the podiatrist helped them a lot. Good luck bro.

these do fit a little bigger than the 3s since the toe area has more room and is more oval shaped. the 3 seems to be more triangulated at the toe area and for myself (maybe i just have wide feet) just crushes my pinky toe and the 2 to the left/right of it

these do fit a little bigger than the 3s since the toe area has more room and is more oval shaped. the 3 seems to be more triangulated at the toe area and for myself (maybe i just have wide feet) just crushes my pinky toe and the 2 to the left/right of it
I had the same problem with my IIIs but after I broke them in they felt a lot nicer. I didn't have to brake in my shadows but there is a little bit if room in the toe box that isn't too bad

I find 1s a little tight, I got a half size up on my shadows, fit feels perfect.

You're welcome- def try some type of orthopedic insoles if you can, they should help with the pain.  Might be worth looking into customs- I know someone with the same issue, and they said the podiatrist helped them a lot. Good luck bro.

Bought em on my lunch break and threw em in my royals. I've actually had custom ones made previously but they were unbearable. I think these will do the trick. Thanks [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Thanks guys and no they're no other stores around Tampa , except the mall in Brandon I believe.. I'm going to check some spots I didn't check here in Miami if not a fellow NT'r is going to help grab a pair if my size is still around..

You'll be lucky to see a hot shoe sit at University. And they have Jimmy Jazz, Hibbets, FNL, FTA, HoH and Champs plus a few mom and pops. I went at 10 a.m. On the release day of the Kobe 8 Red Boas and couldn't cop my size. I've only been to the mall one major release (All Star Friday) and it was crazy. There was school that day and kids were camping out. I was like damn. Plus you have that damn college near by.

copped them for $178 should be in by thurs. Worth the wait gonna post pics as soon as i get them...

Damn a month later and barely any on feet pics. C'mon y'all.

Patience fam.. These arent really a "summer" sneaker (if that makes sense). I'm tryin to get my kicks that got mostly white in em out da way while the weather is nice. I'm sure others r too, well maybe?? Shadows r comin out in the fall for me, especially when the masses should already have their Shadows beaten up by then!

Man I walked into Footaction today at GP mall to kill some time, I see a pair of shadows I said damn! I ask chick this the last one huh? (Size 11) She says nah we got a 9, I said no you don't cause I'm copping right now. We go to ring up and the freaking shoe was the AJ 1 mid in the cool grey n black colorway. I was so pissed I mean mugged her and her manager and went about my way. SMFH oh well what can you do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom