Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro lol I'm eyeing some 2000 jams and I'm good with my 09 shadows for now. Good looking out
2013 shadows> 09s

^ I dunno man..
The only thing that's better about the 2013s is NA..

TRUUUU

i second this

Nevermind the High cut, blank heel, and box? The 13 ish all over the 09. I passed in 09, but was not going to pass this time.

Nevermind the High cut, blank heel, and box? The 13 ish all over the 09. I passed in 09, but was not going to pass this time.

Not saying the 13's aren't nice. i like them and I think these and the royals have the best quality this year out of all JB releases. With that being said the quality of leather and even the nubuck on the 09's was imo only matched by Vegas 1's and surpassed by the banneds

I'm pretty sure at this point your package got lost in transit somewhere... Have you contacted size?
Yep, called the number 4x 3 of those times it rang n rang then hung up. the other time got an answering service asks you to push whatever number, pushed it it rang a cpl times then hung up. Contacted the sizehelpteam via twitter sinze it seems to be the most responsive thing they have, asked about my order they asked for the order number gave me the it shipped allow 7-10 business days. 11th day I tweeted again, they asked for my order number again got no response. All other inquiries ive sent have been ignored basically.

Been 4 weeks, 20 calendar days since i ordered and 18 business days since they shipped.

Last edited:
Contact PayPal. It's been too long.

I've ordered from them a couple times, took around 2 weeks. Their customer service kinda sucks, and all I got was a generic response the times I tried to contact them. Got my stuff both times, so I didn't have to take any action.

Last edited:
Contact PayPal. It's been too long.

I've ordered from them a couple times, took around 2 weeks. Their customer service kinda sucks, and all I got was a generic response the times I tried to contact them. Got my stuff both times, so I didn't have to take any action.
I started the paypal thing last night i started to get worried thinking i missed the time line since ive never had to do this before but it was 45 days so i was in the clear. Its just the principle of ignoring, at least throw some bs response my way (which i wouldnt have accepted either) but do something besides ignoring it when you respond to the initial tweet but once i give my order # you ignore it. Simply slap a tracking # on it and your clear pretty much and blame it on the courier instead of everyone waiting in limbo.

glad to know some people had good experieneces but i wont recommend that site to any one ... no im sitting here without a pair a month later (damn near impossible to find now) and wont see em for a decent price.

One more thing, don't cancel the claim or dispute until you have either your money back, or the shoes.

Not saying the 13's aren't nice. i like them and I think these and the royals have the best quality this year out of all JB releases. With that being said the quality of leather and even the nubuck on the 09's was imo only matched by Vegas 1's and surpassed by the banneds

THIS

...Layman's. That's "layman's terms", bruh.

Here's the story simplified.

1. Out of boredom, he walked into Footaction at GP Mall.

2. Upon entering, he finds a pair of Black/Soft Grey I's on display in a size 11.

3. He asks an employee if that's the last size. She says no, and that there is also a size 9.

4. Excited, he tells her that he wants the size 9.

5. She comes out with these:

View media item 527553
6. Son is sick, and walks out like this:

View media item 527554
7. He posts the story here and everyone gets confused for some reason. The end.

This might be one of the best posts I've seen in a long time.

Guaranteed people will still be confused lol

I'm pretty sure at this point your package got lost in transit somewhere... Have you contacted size?

Yep, called the number 4x 3 of those times it rang n rang then hung up. the other time got an answering service asks you to push whatever number, pushed it it rang a cpl times then hung up. Contacted the sizehelpteam via twitter sinze it seems to be the most responsive thing they have, asked about my order they asked for the order number gave me the it shipped allow 7-10 business days. 11th day I tweeted again, they asked for my order number again got no response. All other inquiries ive sent have been ignored basically.

Been 4 weeks, 20 calendar days since i ordered and 18 business days since they shipped.
Have you tried going to your local post office? My Hanon pair was held for pickup. No notice or anything left at my spot. Possibility that you can hit the post office and see if there's anything there for your address. Worth a shot. Size? did take like a month with my Milan AM1s.

Have you tried going to your local post office? My Hanon pair was held for pickup. No notice or anything left at my spot. Possibility that you can hit the post office and see if there's anything there for your address. Worth a shot. Size? did take like a month with my Milan AM1s.

Well damn .. yeah ill go by there n check then

Man I thought I missed out on these. Went back upstate to start my next semester. Walked into my spot and saw them sitting on the shelf in my size.

I cried.

Just tried them on and walked around the apt. Still on a high right now. And at retail. Finally got a pair of ones this year 
smile.gif

Im gonna be honest. I was hating on yall for saying the NA makes all the difference. But I dont know mannnnnnnn. Seeing the NA in person..... Crazy how such a small detail does so much for the overall look

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom