Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks
does anyone know what pack is releasing this year? like dmp,cdp etc

afaik, there aren't any multiple shoe packs dropping this year.. unless they put the "red october" or "fear" packs into a 3-in-1 box like the elite pack they had
thanks for responding. n that would suck if they put those in a 3 pack cuz i only like 1 shoe from each of the pack lol

wait so you mad at them because YOU didnt know what you were buying.. :lol:

Man their job is to move product, not ask you are u sure you want em because they arent what you think they are. You didnt ask any questions other than if its the last size. She told you the truth lol

thanks for the laugh that just made my afternoon

im no Rocket Surgeon, but it sounded to me like they had 1 pair of Shadows that batman23 saw (sz 11)

Sounds like the employee who went to get the shoe confused that 1 pair of said sz 11s with some other wack 1s in sz 9. so not his fault.

otherwise, dude is ultra remedial and I'm unsure how he realized he got the wrong shoe in sz 9 but not the 11 :lol:
What no one busts bonafide hustla for being a "Rocket Surgeon"?
"im no Rocket Surgeon"

The Bunk.
laugh.gif
Yes!!!! This is exactly what happened!!!! Damn thank you for understanding! And thanks to everyone else who saw wtf was going on at that Footaction in GP mall!

I don't see what part of that story is confusing, at all.

Not sure what he has to come back and explain, I think dudes need to re read the story.
Exactly thanks Sdubl. I asked her to bring me a pair of shoes that I picked up on display, she calls her manager, they go to the back and say okay we got them are you ready to check out. I see the box does not have Nike Air on it, so I say hold the f up, that's not the shoe I asked for. She opens the box and bam the ugly wanna be non Nike Air 1's are there. They got the product I did not want, it upset me a little that they don't know the stuff that they are selling. Okay moving on it's over and done with kinda funny, kinda messed up oh well life goes on.

Last edited:
Exactly thanks Sdubl. I asked her to bring me a pair of shoes that I picked up on display, she calls her manager, they go to the back and say okay we got them are you ready to check out. I see the box does not have Nike Air on it, so I say hold the f up, that's not the shoe I asked for. She opens the box and bam the ugly wanna be non Nike Air 1's are there. They got the product I did not want, it upset me a little that they don't know the stuff that they are selling. Okay moving on it's over and done with kinda funny, kinda messed up oh well life goes on.
Haha there we go. Kindve afraid u might have failed the iq test. Have u got em yet?

Depending on your size there are pairs in the Buy/Sell for very reasonable prices (180/190). I'm tempted to double up. :tongue:

Authorized Nike retailer.. Ordered both hazelnuts and these from them. Shipping took 5 days total (no customs fees for either). They're legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom