Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Layman's. That's "layman's terms", bruh.

Here's the story simplified.

1. Out of boredom, he walked into Footaction at GP Mall.

2. Upon entering, he finds a pair of Black/Soft Grey I's on display in a size 11.

3. He asks an employee if that's the last size. She says no, and that there is also a size 9.

4. Excited, he tells her that he wants the size 9.

5. She comes out with these:

View media item 527553
6. Son is sick, and walks out like this:

View media item 527554
7. He posts the story here and everyone gets confused for some reason. The end.
The Bunk. :lol:

Finally got a pair! Walked in at Shoe Palace in Arden Mall, Sacramento randomly just to see what they have, and when I was about to walk out the store, I saw a pair of Shadow 1s displayed next to the glass window. Asked the worker what size they were and they happened to be my an 11. Tried them on first since I'm usually an 11.5, but they fit great, so I told I'll get them and didn't even think twice. Thank god I waited and didn't jump on a pair on eBay for $175+.

...Layman's. That's "layman's terms", bruh.

Here's the story simplified.

1. Out of boredom, he walked into Footaction at GP Mall.

2. Upon entering, he finds a pair of Black/Soft Grey I's on display in a size 11.

3. He asks an employee if that's the last size. She says no, and that there is also a size 9.

4. Excited, he tells her that he wants the size 9.

5. She comes out with these:

View media item 527553
6. Son is sick, and walks out like this:

View media item 527554
7. He posts the story here and everyone gets confused for some reason. The end.
The Bunk. :lol:

Ahahaha i ead that story yesterday and didn't know it caused a confusion..... Yea i'd be mad hurt if that happened. I'd probably not enter the store for awhile ahahaha

31d8feb1_995789_10151555622146476_17101548_n.jpeg

The one black kid(looks black) in the grey shirt 2nd row looks like he could give 2 f*** about MJ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom