Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM ME IF YALL NEED PAIRS.....
37223603.jpg

The line up on the 13th will be interesting one, alot of non educated sneakerheads copping toros and alot of true heads copping shadows (or both) great chance to educate!
I cant agree with you more. I always love the chats and people you come across during camps. i myself will be going for the Shadows first with the hope of also getting a ticket for the Toro's

Hotnessfeet.com is selling them early for $225 shipped (as someone eluded to previously). Are they legit or are they GM pairs? Looking on their IG they look like they have a lot of pairs (at least for 1's).

Hotnessfeet.com is selling them early for $225 shipped (as someone eluded to previously). Are they legit or are they GM pairs? Looking on their IG they look like they have a lot of pairs (at least for 1's).
I bought a pair from them this morning. I copped a pair of Knicks from them earlier this year. They were legit. They also have an ebay store so you could pay a little extra and cop from there if you're worried. I think all these places are hit and miss though since they aren't authorized retailers.

I bought a pair from them this morning. I copped a pair of Knicks from them earlier this year. They were legit. They also have an ebay store so you could pay a little extra and cop from there if you're worried. I think all these places are hit and miss though since they aren't authorized retailers.

Thanks for the info. They have a good price. I noticed there ebay store but don't quite understand why anyone would buy from there when there website has the same shoes for $15 less, unless the ebay + paypal protection is that important.

Last edited:
SHOULD BE RELATIVELY EASY FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT. AVAILABILITY SEEMS ABOUT THE SAME AS BLACK TOES WITH NOT AS MUCH HYPE.

Picking up my pair today after work so excited and yes there are plenty available most are focused on the TORO's

If I didn't have to work I would really consider camping for these...last camp I did was for 2010 cg xis serramonte center was crazy...
These are a top cw imo.

SHOULD BE RELATIVELY EASY FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT. AVAILABILITY SEEMS ABOUT THE SAME AS BLACK TOES WITH NOT AS MUCH HYPE.

So basically -- not available in my city. I went everywhere the day the Black Toes dropped, none of the stores had them, nor even knew what I was talking about.

Market seems flooded with these already. Ebay has them for under $250 and I already see them on local CL for $200 and $180.  Should be an easy cop so I'll try my luck at store or online.

Thanks for the info. They have a good price. I noticed there ebay store but don't quite understand why anyone would buy from there when there website has the same shoes for $15 less, unless the ebay + paypal protection is that important.
Yea I don't get it either. Especially considering ebay/paypal are the same company and the seller is just covering his fees on ebay.  Some people are just paranoid i guess. Yea $225 is a pretty fair price to not have to wake up or stand in line.  I'm sure resale will be somewhere around there anyway.

Found a place selling em early but they didnt sell half sizes. Gonna have to trade when I get back. A lot of you will be happy with it and a lot disappointed. Quality is not smooth and buttery like the royals. It is coarse like the black toes but more high quality like the Clovers
View media item 482115.

Comes out to $170 after foreign transaction fees. Not complaining. I really like em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom