Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed an 11 from sp. Many usual spots in my area not getting these. Gonna be tough to get a pair for retail w/o camping and my schedule won't allow that this sat.

quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/519918/air-jordan-1-high-og-black-gray-aka-shadow-1s/1830#post_18274756"]:pimp:

Whoops, meant "lock"

ready[/quote]

i see you 
nthat.gif

Finishline online and stores getting them

checked today

only 3 stores got shipments so far

augusta ga
peabody ma
staten island ny

the augusta store got 16 pair

on qs they usually get 12-24 pair

if they got em.....my atlanta area people  gwinnet place and mall of ga prolly will get them even tho mall of ga aint really atl area its part of the atlanta district 

wont be super limited online like the blk toes were on fnl...

just here to pass some info

ill give u an updated fnl store list on weds 
WOW. Peabody MA got them. That's a random FNL getting them in MA

Last edited:
Welp just pulled the trigger for the $200 i'm not gonna risk it.. if anything i can help somebody out if i do end up getting another pair

My spot officially confirmed FCFS for these and tickets for the shadows. They did the same thing when the black toes released so I pretty much have my pair solidified :smile:

Welp just pulled the trigger for the $200 i'm not gonna risk it.. if anything i can help somebody out if i do end up getting another pair
Same, I want these more than anything that' has come out in a while , so gotta play it safe. Will not be sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom