Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped a gs pair (size 7) from sneakerpost for $135 shipped. Thanks for the heads up on those! Looking forward to not stressing on rd

Just recieved confirmation my size 11 being shipped from sneakerpost. Was a little worried cuz they might cancel b/c sizes sold so fast at that price. A less legit site might cancel orders and raise the price. Cool I'm happy. Good luck everyone with your pairs.

Idk how it is around your way, but I doubt it would've been too stressful finding a sz.7.

It probably won't be, but since Nike Mall of America is doing fcfs for these and the toros, I just didn't want to deal with sitting in line. I'm lazy haha. Plus if I had done fcfs, I probably would've grabbed a size 8 and thrown some gel insoles in there like my black toes cause I can fit into either 7s perfectly or 8s with a little extra room, so it ends up being about the same price anyway.

Last edited:
Just recieved confirmation my size 11 being shipped from sneakerpost. Was a little worried cuz they might cancel b/c sizes sold so fast at that price. A less legit site might cancel orders and raise the price. Cool I'm happy. Good luck everyone with your pairs.

I should've jumped on that size 11 but Im trying my best to keep my retail streak alive :lol:

like son is legit pissed over shorty being photoed on her phone.....get out the house fam get some {} or something sheesh
What the hell did you just say? Holy grammar batman

That gentleman is seriously upset that the random possibly hippe female has been caught in an akward pose on her celluar device more than once.... he needs to get out of his home, away from his computer & get some sexual pleasure from a generous female or something geez

BETTER?

:rofl: :rofl: #DEAD

Last edited:
like son is legit pissed over shorty being photoed on her phone.....get out the house fam get some {} or something sheesh
What the hell did you just say? Holy grammar batman

That gentleman is seriously upset that the random possibly hippe female has been caught in an akward pose on her celluar device more than once.... he needs to get out of his home, away from his computer & get some sexual pleasure from a generous female or something geez

BETTER?

BETTER?
aaahh yes, i feel smart again lol

That gentleman is seriously upset that the random possibly hippe female has been caught in an akward pose on her celluar device more than once.... he needs to get out of his home, away from his computer
aaahh yes, i feel smart again lol

If grammar is your concern, then just maybe you need to get off the computer and get some too.

It's a forum, not Harvard.

Retail or bust on these and the toro's. There are too many sneakers coming out these days to get hung up on 1 and pay over retail. Plus if you put in a little work, effort, getting pairs for retail is very do-able. People are just too scared they might strike out. If I strike out, I say on to the next, money saved.
At the end of the day, it's just a shoe.

no email from them so far...

tumblr_m98yb5xuLr1rtg1p5.gif

if anyone knows a hook up spot in San Diego, CA and I get a pair in size 9 men's that is under $200 I hope for retail. If I get a pair I will gift that person some money on Paypal....LMK PM me

Last edited:
I'm suprised a Foot Action by me is getting these. They didn't get any other NA 1's.

I got my toros on lock, the closest store around me thats getting them is a hour and a half drive away. Nobody around my part gets the N/A 1's:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom