Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people always assume NA 1's are limited ? these are everywhere lol 

people need to stop hyping shoes up for no reason , smh
Unless you live "everywhere" don't say it is because that's absolutely NOT true!!!
mean.gif

why do people always assume NA 1's are limited ? these are everywhere lol 

people need to stop hyping shoes up for no reason , smh

Only to stores I know that are getting these in Houston. They limited here at least.

If they're everywhere, could you prove it and cop me a pair? :tongue:

Footlocker and Shiekh at Southcenter mall (Seattle) are doing raffles today and tomorrow until 5PM. Guess I'll try my luck.

Only to stores I know that are getting these in Houston. They limited here at least.

If they're everywhere, could you prove it and cop me a pair? :tongue:
Both 3 hoh footactions and shoe palace which gave tickets for them sunday, you need to check launch locator!

Toro IVs are everywhere, everywhere! Shadows, not even close. I reside in NY, extract from that what you will. 

I wish my local FTL would do two separate lines for reserve tickets. One line for the Shadows and one line for the Toro IVs.

here's the list footlocker aka house of hoops: galleria, north line, baybrook
footaction:northline, greenspoint, northwest, willowbrook, sharpstown aka plazamericas, deerbrook, gulfgate, almeda, first colony, and pasadena town square
Shoe palace as well and maybe some sheik
you need to search bro
NOT LIMITED!!!! IN HOUSTON!!!!

I guess it depends where you live. .....gonna be limited where I live
This is what people don't understand we have one spot locally that will have these instore and they are doing a raffle. Our tri-metro has 1 million people and 1 store with pairs Limited my way for sure. 

Im finally going on a vaca from my small town in the South and I've never had an oppotunity to try the RSVP. My question to the fam is, has Niketown NYC already done an RSVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom