Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 pair of the recent 1s that released chicago and bhm .. both are pinky toe killers after about 3 hours or so. Anyone with OG models from this year experience that?

So niketowns are doing RSVP for the toro 4's but are doing FCFS for the Shadow 1's? wtf 
eyes.gif

So niketowns are doing RSVP for the toro 4's but are doing FCFS for the Shadow 1's? wtf 
eyes.gif

Pretty much, which is like mega ******ed because people that are buying their toros can probably buy the retro 1's when they are picking up their RSVP pairs.

Pretty much, which is like mega ******ed because people that are buying their toros can probably buy the retro 1's when they are picking up their RSVP pairs.

As opposed to people taking both tickets who aren't going to pick them up?

The quality on these were definitely a pleasant surprise. I'm not even a quality ho, but these are more then straight with me.

I have 2 pair of the recent 1s that released chicago and bhm .. both are pinky toe killers after about 3 hours or so. Anyone with OG models from this year experience that?

In my experience the 2013 OG's are the most comfortable Jordan 1. The cut is perfect. On the Jumpman Hi's I always went .5 up but with these I'm fine with tts. For reference I own 01's, DMP's, 09 Shadows, BMP's, alphas and a few mids. Thee 2013's are by far the most comfy followed by the 09's.

The resell for shadow 1s more than black toe 1s? I don't doubt that they might.
BUT shadows have been retroed before WITH BETTER LEATHER.
Black Toes have never been retroed & to find a DS or good quality OG is rare. It's just so puzzling at times.
I mean I don't really care once I get a pair of shadows under 180 but damn I feel like certain things add backwards

SGV sneakerheads, I heard they are passing out tickets at the Footaction at Santa Anita mall. You guys should check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom