Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
First pair came in today, flawless and the quality on these is excellent. Identical to the royals IMO. Good luck to everyone this weekend buying to wear and not to resell.

is that site legit? Iv got the last pair of size 9s in the cart

I ordered an 11.5 from them. Time will tell if they are truly legit, in that they come through without hassle. After I placed my order I emailed them and they said the order was received and that it was fulfilled and the next email I can expect from them is one with a tracking number.

I ordered an 11.5 from them. Time will tell if they are truly legit, in that they come through without hassle. After I placed my order I emailed them and they said the order was received and that it was fulfilled and the next email I can expect from them is one with a tracking number.
i hope theyre reliable. i ordered the black toes from one of those big cartel sites and they didnt refund till a day after the release day

20 pair in South Australia. WTF. Why so little. Ridiclous! Lucky i got my pair locked down, headache gone! Now what to UNDS! urghh. Stupid **** winter

i hope theyre reliable. i ordered the black toes from one of those big cartel sites and they didnt refund till a day after the release day

That to me sounds typical. These sites will try to get their pairs on release day and if they fail will refund within the next week. That's been my experience thus far. My only negative experience has been with nykicksforsale.bigcartel.com. They completely vanished after release and I ended up submitting a paypal dispute which ultimately I won. Best experience has been with scikicks. Bigcartel.com. Very reliable.

Last edited:
Picked up my raffle tickets. Talking with the employees at FTL, they said more people have been beasting over the 4s so I'm hoping to win a pair come tomorrow.

For those asking about forever kicks or what not the website that had the last 9, yes they are legit! I personally bought the Black toes from them, and if you go to the black toe thread you can also hear good feedback from other nt'ers. You have nothing to worry

Just saw them for $190 on a big cartel site but after tax and shipping they come out to $223 [emoji]128545[/emoji] that's how they get chu. $200 shipped for these is a great price, people are jumping all over it. I'm glad to see an OG 1 finally go for a decent price.

These will be no where near royals or BT resell price. You could barely find BT's for under $250.

And FCFS at Niketowns? Leads me to believe they produced a larger amount of these, specially since they didn't have the "quality issue" that limited the BT's.

These are def around Chicago and Knicks #'s. I expect to see resell around $200, but no where near royals $300+. Not a chance in hell. I saw them on some sites for like $350, still a FSR, nobody touching them.

Just locked my pair up. #TEAMRETAIL

Now the only question left is...

GREY OR BLACK LACES? What you think NT?

I threw the grey laces on mine today. Something needed to balance out the black since the soles are black. I'm gonna be wearing these bad boys much more than any of the other og 1s

$50 extra for peace of mind instead of striking out on Saturday morning and having them delivered tomorrow..ehh ill take it....
knowing your luck these things will sit 
laugh.gif

That would be so f'd up lol

But I got them jays tho ....over retail :frown:

Did anyone else order from size? And got an email today .. mine had nothing in it but like a legal statement. I was thinking it was them saying it shipped

I also did received a blank one. They always do that. I got the same email before when I ordered from them and got the shoe 5 business days after. No issues there. Just be patient.

I missed out on the black toes online.  Watch me miss out on these online as well.   But yet I was able to get the Royals online.   SMH

I missed out on the black toes online.  Watch me miss out on these online as well.   But yet I was able to get the Royals online.   SMH
i bet the black toes were popular because they are bulls colors and they havent been released individually since 85 (old/new love pack had em in 07 but you had to stand the yellow 1's to get em)

Just saw them for $190 on a big cartel site but after tax and shipping they come out to $223 [emoji]128545[/emoji] that's how they get chu. $200 shipped for these is a great price, people are jumping all over it. I'm glad to see an OG 1 finally go for a decent price.

These will be no where near royals or BT resell price. You could barely find BT's for under $250.

And FCFS at Niketowns? Leads me to believe they produced a larger amount of these, specially since they didn't have the "quality issue" that limited the BT's.

These are def around Chicago and Knicks #'s. I expect to see resell around $200, but no where near royals $300+. Not a chance in hell. I saw them on some sites for like $350, still a FSR, nobody touching them.

Just locked my pair up. #TEAMRETAIL

Now the only question left is...

GREY OR BLACK LACES? What you think NT?

Pink laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom